Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

udson

Nov 29, 2020
hello greetings to all, how about in a next story we involve sophia in the egyptian world with many outfits discovering an artifact that gives life to anubis and involves her in several very hot sexual situations

Pixil

Jun 8, 2017
Now that this little story has come to end, who would you like to see Sophia pair up with next? Send me a message if you have some ideas of a story or kink or fantasy. The world is your oyster!
Thanks everyone for your input! I started a poll with some of your suggestions. Didn't want to start a whole another thread, so please visit the link below.

ntrvip

Dec 15, 2020
Thanks everyone for your input! I started a poll with some of your suggestions. Didn't want to start a whole another thread, so please visit the link below.

Definitelly the "Get into some trouble with Aiden + gang" option :devilish: :love:

Good luck with next project, looking forward to play it.

*little suggestion try to make it more wild, like more rough and abusive without been "rape" but she needs a good rough fuck for sure, she will probably enjoy it after some time in.. :)

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Its only been a few hours, I figure at least the rest of the day. But at this rate.... its a bit of a landslide.

Don't worry if your pick doesn't win, there is always another story. ;)
Will something with just the girls ever be an option?

• Red Heart
Reactions: xxxorro

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
So far, this poll is going overwhelmingly in one direction... who would have thought? :LOL:

View attachment 2373537
Just voted (y) and I hope if "Aiden & his gang" wins the poll that they will dress Sophia up in that biker latex outfit ;) :p Hihi
And again thank you 4 the latest/final version of "A date with Linda", it was deliciously good! :love:

Last edited:
Reactions: ntrvip
4.60 star(s) 11 Votes