Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Anyone have stuff featuring Carl and Ellie? Felt like there was a spark between them in the intro but it was never followed through
Funny you should mention him! I couldn't recall his name, but I was thinking earlier today about working on his character and doing something as I thought that scene between him and Sophia was interesting as well. And Patricia seems to be pretty open about such a thing... I think I already have Patricia's home asset, just need to identify Carl.

Reactions: Old Dog

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
A certain individual asked me which characters I had, and when looking over my list, I realized I didn't have Morello saved, yet I DID have him in a scene, so I went and reloaded the scene, saved his character as separate subsets and all the rest, saved his suit as a separate wearable so ANY of my G3Ms can use it with one click... but while doing this and looking over some game screenshots, I noticed that the original Morello office asset (Classical Office) has a huge window on one wall and for some reason, I never noticed until now that the game doesn't have that huge window! Instead, the dev copied the wall behind Morello's desk, rotated it 180 degrees and used it on the wall where the window was. I also noticed he added in file cabinets on either side of Morello's chair, removed the old phone from the desk and has a laptop computer, cell phone and whisky on the desk which was missing from my "recreation". Strange how I missed these differences, ESPECIALLY a whole wall!!! heheh... done up this render for fun anyhow. Note the wall behind Sophia is no longer a huge window, but matches the game.

I'll resave JUST the office asset and post a scene subset if desired (though I don't recall where I got the file cabinets and laptop from).

1675980496048.jpeg

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
A certain individual asked me which characters I had, and when looking over my list, I realized I didn't have Morello saved, yet I DID have him in a scene, so I went and reloaded the scene, saved his character as separate subsets and all the rest, saved his suit as a separate wearable so ANY of my G3Ms can use it with one click... but while doing this and looking over some game screenshots, I noticed that the original Morello office asset (Classical Office) has a huge window on one wall and for some reason, I never noticed until now that the game doesn't have that huge window! Instead, the dev copied the wall behind Morello's desk, rotated it 180 degrees and used it on the wall where the window was. I also noticed he added in file cabinets on either side of Morello's chair, removed the old phone from the desk and has a laptop computer, cell phone and whisky on the desk which was missing from my "recreation". Strange how I missed these differences, ESPECIALLY a whole wall!!! heheh... done up this render for fun anyhow. Note the wall behind Sophia is no longer a huge window, but matches the game.

I'll resave JUST the office asset and post a scene subset if desired (though I don't recall where I got the file cabinets and laptop from).

View attachment 2378828
Nice catch and desired

Reactions: Night Hacker

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Here's the assets I used in the updated office asset I created. Note that some of what I used is not an EXACT copy of same asset used in game, but a close approximation (I don't feel like spending HOURS to find an object nobody will even notice the difference with! heheh)...

Morello's office:
Base asset: Classical Office ( )
Laptop (not the original used in game though): Computer Gear props ( )
Whiskey bottle and glass (not original used in game): Private Eye Bundle
File Cabinet (not original used in game): i13 Dean’s Office with Poses
Cell Phone: Everyday Gadgets (not original used in game... I don't think) ( )

Also note that I didn't change the pictures hanging on the walls in this, but in game there are two different images hanging on his walls. I haven't found them yet, but I will probably do a quick search. For now I left the default images that came with the Classical Office asset.

Morello's Office.jpg

View attachment Morello's Office - scene subset.7z

As usual, you'll need the assets listed above to use this scene subset.

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
First off i want to give a big thanks to Kthulu_SFM for his help in this, I supplied a file and a couple of ideas, he is the one that was behind posing the characters. So this is I guess you would call a colab. Without his help I don't think these ideas would have come to life, so a big thank you to him.

Carl and Ellie in the hot tub.
Ellie_tub_001.png Ellie_BJ_002.png Ellie_Carl_Tub_Sex_001.png Ellie_getting_stuffed_001.png
Hope you all Enjoy.

Kthulu_SFM

May 4, 2017
First off i want to give a big thanks to Kthulu_SFM for his help in this, I supplied a file and a couple of ideas, he is the one that was behind posing the characters. So this is I guess you would call a colab. Without his help I don't think these ideas would have come to life, so a big thank you to him.

View attachment 2379434 View attachment 2379442 View attachment 2379444 View attachment 2379446
Hope you all Enjoy.
It was a real joy to help bring this to life! Thanks for the ideas and the help mate! :love:

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021

View attachment 2379434 View attachment 2379442 View attachment 2379444 View attachment 2379446
Hope you all Enjoy.
Nice. Loved Patricia's pose in the third image... was a "seriously?!" look. heheh

Apr 29, 2018
Anyone have stuff featuring Carl and Ellie? Felt like there was a spark between them in the intro but it was never followed through

Hope you all Enjoy.
You guys are awesome, holy shit. And it didn't even take five years lol

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes