Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
You are not obliged, my friend, to do this and even more so to report! If you ever manage to take the time to do this and do it, then I and many others will be happy. But if for some reason you don't do it, then there's nothing wrong with it.
I wish you a good time by the pool and good health!
I had minus thirty-seven yesterday. So I'm a little jealous of you! ;)
Well hopefully this will warm up your day.
Sophia Sam and Zac hot tub 002D.png

Last edited:

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
Sophia was driving still not knowing where she was going. She drove away from San Alejandro far enough because she was racing at high speed, all in tears, crying out of resentment and despair, not knowing what to do and how to survive what happened to her. Resentment was choking her, squeezing her throat, her heart was crying with a dull pain in her chest, she did not slow down despite the fact that it seems nature began to cry with her, heeding her grief. The night sky frowned, darkened and became completely impenetrable, clouds covered it to the horizon, a strong and thick downpour consisting of huge drops of water poured out of them, mechanical wipers did not have time to remove water from the windshield of the SUV. Because of the wall of water pouring from the sobbing heavens, it was very difficult to see the road. The powerful light of the SUV barely tore out a small section of the road from the darkness, looking at which Sophia could continue driving. But in the end she gave up and slowed down, the strong noise of the water beating against the bottom of the car became quieter.

Sophia
It's not enough that tears prevent me from seeing the road, and then there's this crazy rain!
Sophia said to herself, not loudly, with resentment in her voice.

Her throat, dry from sobbing, changed her voice so that she did not recognize herself, her whisper scared her. She looked around and realized that her car had been swallowed up by darkness along with her, she saw nothing around her except water pouring from the sky and a tiny stretch of road ahead of the car. The rain was pounding on the iron body of the car like some monsters who wanted to break into the car and pounce on Sophia to cause her even more pain than the one she was experiencing now. Fear squeezed Sophia even harder, she cringed and turned the microclimate control washer to maximum heat to keep warm.
In fact, it was warm in the car, but Sophia did not feel comfortable because of the depressed state in which she was. A long sob took away almost all her strength, and resentment and bitterness emptied not only her head from other thoughts, but also her soul, from something important and bright.

Sophia (quietly)
How could you do that?
For the thousandth time in the last couple of hours, Sophia asked the question.

Before her eyes, the picture of what she saw in Liam's office when she unexpectedly walked in to him, wanting to make a pleasant surprise, appearing in a chic light, bright dress and with the same bright and sexy makeup, with a new hairstyle to please him, and to visit a restaurant together. His secretary and the boss's eldest daughter were kneeling in front of him with bare tits and together they licked the head of her husband's penis with their tongues. His hands were buried in their hair.
Sophia felt pain again, but not so acutely, she remembered this picture trying to drive away the fear that was coming at her. But it doesn't seem to have worked. On the contrary, fear and pain combined and together pressed on her even harder, trying to crush the remnants of her composure.

Sophia (quietly)
What have I done? Where am I?

At that moment, the car began to convulse, and with it Sophia's heart was pounding wildly. The car stopped. Sophia realized that it had been a long time since she had met passing and oncoming cars on the road.

Sophia (quietly to yourself)
Where will they come from? In this weather, normal people stay at home on Friday evening.

Bitterness, pain in the soul and anxiety, quickly gave way to fear, which gradually absorbed Sophia.

Sophia (thoughts)
What should I do?
She tried to calm down a little, tried to hear some pleasant notes in the noise of the rain, with great difficulty distinguishing them from the gloomy and threatening knocks on the car body.

Sophia (a little more cheerful)
I need to turn on the emergency lights.
She pressed the emergency light button. But the reflection, in the jets of powerful rain, blinking emergency lighting, with each glimpse, more and more suppressed her small victory over herself and brought even greater fear and confusion into her soul.

Sophia tried to start the car engine, but the voltage and the speed of the starter did not bring any result. Realizing that it was necessary to turn off the lights of the near and far headlights in order not to be left without power too quickly, she turned off the light, leaving only the lighting of the dimensions of the car on. It became much darker around and with the light turned off, the remnants of self-control disappeared, tears poured out of Sophia's eyes by themselves.

Sophia (quietly crying, thoughts)
I wish no truck had run over me in this pitch dark! In this weather, it can easily happen. I hope the emergency lighting will save me from this.

Feeling depressed, betrayed, the closest and dearest person, Sophia could not at this moment hope for someone's spiritual support, she could only hope that the inanimate emergency lights of her car, whose bright glimmer in the night echoed in her soul with anxiety, would save her from being hit by a huge car that seemed to her now it's like a monster, and her car has turned into something close and dear, protecting her from the horrors of the night.

Captain Bipto

Mar 19, 2019
Sophia was driving still not knowing where she was going. She drove away from San Alejandro far enough because she was racing at high speed, all in tears, crying out of resentment and despair, not knowing what to do and how to survive what happened to her. Resentment was choking her, squeezing her throat, her heart was crying with a dull pain in her chest, she did not slow down despite the fact that it seems nature began to cry with her, heeding her grief. The night sky frowned, darkened and became completely impenetrable, clouds covered it to the horizon, a strong and thick downpour consisting of huge drops of water poured out of them, mechanical wipers did not have time to remove water from the windshield of the SUV. Because of the wall of water pouring from the sobbing heavens, it was very difficult to see the road. The powerful light of the SUV barely tore out a small section of the road from the darkness, looking at which Sophia could continue driving. But in the end she gave up and slowed down, the strong noise of the water beating against the bottom of the car became quieter.

Sophia
It's not enough that tears prevent me from seeing the road, and then there's this crazy rain!

Her throat, dry from sobbing, changed her voice so that she did not recognize herself, her whisper scared her. She looked around and realized that her car had been swallowed up by darkness along with her, she saw nothing around her except water pouring from the sky and a tiny stretch of road ahead of the car. The rain was pounding on the iron body of the car like some monsters who wanted to break into the car and pounce on Sophia to cause her even more pain than the one she was experiencing now. Fear squeezed Sophia even harder, she cringed and turned the microclimate control washer to maximum heat to keep warm.
In fact, it was warm in the car, but Sophia did not feel comfortable because of the depressed state in which she was. A long sob took away almost all her strength, and resentment and bitterness emptied not only her head from other thoughts, but also her soul, from something important and bright.

Sophia (quietly)
How could you do that?

Before her eyes, the picture of what she saw in Liam's office when she unexpectedly walked in to him, wanting to make a pleasant surprise, appearing in a chic light, bright dress and with the same bright and sexy makeup, with a new hairstyle to please him, and to visit a restaurant together. His secretary and the boss's eldest daughter were kneeling in front of him with bare tits and together they licked the head of her husband's penis with their tongues. His hands were buried in their hair.
Sophia felt pain again, but not so acutely, she remembered this picture trying to drive away the fear that was coming at her. But it doesn't seem to have worked. On the contrary, fear and pain combined and together pressed on her even harder, trying to crush the remnants of her composure.

Sophia (quietly)

At that moment, the car began to convulse, and with it Sophia's heart was pounding wildly. The car stopped. Sophia realized that it had been a long time since she had met passing and oncoming cars on the road.

Where will they come from? In this weather, normal people stay at home on Friday evening.

Bitterness, pain in the soul and anxiety, quickly gave way to fear, which gradually absorbed Sophia.

Sophia (thoughts)
What should I do?
She tried to calm down a little, tried to hear some pleasant notes in the noise of the rain, with great difficulty distinguishing them from the gloomy and threatening knocks on the car body.

She pressed the emergency light button. But the reflection, in the jets of powerful rain, blinking emergency lighting, with each glimpse, more and more suppressed her small victory over herself and brought even greater fear and confusion into her soul.

Sophia tried to start the car engine, but the voltage and the speed of the starter did not bring any result. Realizing that it was necessary to turn off the lights of the near and far headlights in order not to be left without power too quickly, she turned off the light, leaving only the lighting of the dimensions of the car on. It became much darker around and with the light turned off, the remnants of self-control disappeared, tears poured out of Sophia's eyes by themselves.

I wish no truck had run over me in this pitch dark! In this weather, it can easily happen. I hope the emergency lighting will save me from this.

Feeling depressed, betrayed, the closest and dearest person, Sophia could not at this moment hope for someone's spiritual support, she could only hope that the inanimate emergency lights of her car, whose bright glimmer in the night echoed in her soul with anxiety, would save her from being hit by a huge car that seemed to her now it's like a monster, and her car has turned into something close and dear, protecting her from the horrors of the night.
giphy2.gif

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019

Sophia

Sophia (quietly)
How could you do that?

Sophia (quietly)

Sophia (thoughts)
What should I do?

I see a lot of drama, nature participates too. It's in your blood ;)
And because I recently read...
Tell me, I think you know better, did Dostoyevsky's second wife, Anna Grigorevna Snitkina, cheat on him, cuckold him?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: globsis and Bane71

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
I see a lot of drama, nature participates too. It's in your blood ;)
And because I recently read...
Tell me, I think you know better, did Dostoyevsky's second wife, Anna Grigorevna Snitkina, cheat on him, cuckold him?
My friend, life sometimes brings us joyful moments, someone more and more often, someone less and less often, but life itself is a drama. The fact that we are all going to die, some sooner and some a little later, tells me this very clearly.
There are lucky people who know how to turn their life into a holiday, they know how to create the impression that the sun is always shining on their street.
But personally, I prefer people who are able to create a holiday for others, both for loved ones and relatives, and for people who are completely unfamiliar and distant to them.
Life is not only a drama, it likes to surprise us, and only after unpacking the packaging and passing some stage, only then we can understand whether it was a pleasant surprise or another black streak.

TSSG59

Jun 7, 2021
I'm not saying anything about that. Some of which I like. I just want the original story to stay the course he has set.
The thread is more about the characters and the possibilities than about the original story.
It's much the same with all fan art threads, people let their imaginations run riot and the threads are, generally, all the better for it.
There are things I don't like on some fan art threads but it's not all about me or you it's there for everyone no matter how perverted or twisted their imagination may be. ;)

Reactions: Bane71
4.60 star(s) 11 Votes