Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Doing a little crossover. Not sure how many people know this character. Carol from Love and Submission.
Carol: "Welcome Mrs. Parker, I'm glad you could make it. But I think you are a little over dressed."
View attachment 2389374
Carol: "That's a little better, but i think you should take it all off."
View attachment 2389373
Nice... never heard of Love and Submission... but nice character.

RUSSIAN MAFIA

Feb 26, 2019
Doing a little crossover. Not sure how many people know this character. Carol from Love and Submission.
Carol: "Welcome Mrs. Parker, I'm glad you could make it. But I think you are a little over dressed."
View attachment 2389374
Carol: "That's a little better, but i think you should take it all off."
View attachment 2389373
That's the level, you can see the hand of the master! ..... The moment when the original sucks...... White Wolf - A sign of quality! .... =) 150% (y):lepew:

Reactions: WhiteWolf619

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Just a note, if you look at her genital area in your final render you'll note that the lighter tanline area is gone. The reason is because tanlines and the wetlook both use the geoshell, and you can only have one geoshell, so you cannot use both at the same time (at least with genitals).

The only solution I found is to either not have tanlines when you use the wetlook, or if you have tanlines, rather than use a wetlook that uses a geoshell, instead edit the reflectivity etc... of her skin so it appears wet without needing a geoshell.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: bayrischman

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Another one. Face looks weird but thought I'd share anyway. Again I think this looks like the main character but I'm not sure, so input is appreciated. Hope you like it. :p
If you used a Genesis 8 duf, than it won't quite look like the original as the original is a Genesis 3 Female. I have converted the G3F to G8F, but it doesn't convert over perfectly and there are many differences in the face. I prefer to stick to the G3F to preserve the original look.

johnwickkx

May 17, 2021
Just a note, if you look at her genital area in your final render you'll note that the lighter tanline area is gone. The reason is because tanlines and the wetlook both use the geoshell, and you can only have one geoshell, so you cannot use both at the same time (at least with genitals).

The only solution I found is to either not have tanlines when you use the wetlook, or if you have tanlines, rather than use a wetlook that uses a geoshell, instead edit the reflectivity etc... of her skin so it appears wet without needing a geoshell.
hi thanks for your advice mate i actually didnt notice it until the render was done i think there is a script to fix it i found in renderotica forum ill try it again and see if it fixes it, decided to post anyway i couldnt not use my laptop for another hour

Reactions: Night Hacker
4.60 star(s) 11 Votes