Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
Its an old update but I am still using 4.16
I have been using 4.21.2.29 since it was a public beta, and it works, with a lot of things just being faster. I haven't had anything that doesn't work if it is a properly set up asset. There is an issue with older OOT hair assets that prevent you from using IRAY, but it has been identified and the assets are being updated. It is a simple fix if you have to do it yourself, but it is tedious. OOT used an image file for Transmission Color, which breaks IRAY, so you have to manually delete the sections that list Transmission Color IMG_FILE. This is from memory so it may not be letter perfect.

Also I don't recall if 4.16 was before or after nVidia changed the way luminosity worked in IRAY, which broke ghost lights, for some reason I think that was the transition from 4.15 to 4.16.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I have been using 4.21.2.29 since it was a public beta, and it works, with a lot of things just being faster. I haven't had anything that doesn't work if it is a properly set up asset. There is an issue with older OOT hair assets that prevent you from using IRAY, but it has been identified and the assets are being updated. It is a simple fix if you have to do it yourself, but it is tedious. OOT used an image file for Transmission Color, which breaks IRAY, so you have to manually delete the sections that list Transmission Color IMG_FILE. This is from memory so it may not be letter perfect.

Also I don't recall if 4.16 was before or after nVidia changed the way luminosity worked in IRAY, which broke ghost lights, for some reason I think that was the transition from 4.15 to 4.16.
Cheers for this

Reactions: Kobudo27
4.60 star(s) 11 Votes