Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

HanSolofan

Jan 26, 2023
Hey!

Got inspired by interbladecard 's really hot phothography sequence... decided to give it my two cents :D

Characters: Sophia and Aiden

"The Seventh Task"

View attachment 2408996

and, as a bonus, the picture he took :devilish::

View attachment 2408997
Great art as always.

Any chance on of these ideas peak your interest:
a couple of stories I’ve been thinking of are:
1) a sleepover with Sophia, Ellie and Julia (Sophia teaches Julia how to pleasure herself). Ellie is on the phone with a boy, Julia joins Sophia in the den (who’s been drinking while watching tv) and asks Sophia to teach her the same way she did for Ellie. Julia is too embarrassed to ask her own mother for help. guys are away at soccer tournament.
2) Sophia and Alyssa go away for a weekend soccer tournament with Dylan’s team. Soccer team is playing Xbox after the game, Sophia and Alyssa start drinking in Alyssa’s room then hook up, Zac eventually joins in. Later Sophia stumbles down the hall to her room, but ends up with the other teammates and gives the boys a show.
3) my museum event: Sophia and Patricia meet the boys and tour the museum, drink some wine and get aroused. Afterwards, the boys take them to a frat party on campus. More drinking occurs and some dancing. Eventually, they end up in one of the bedrooms and stuff happens.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
My friend, I'm sorry, but looking at such a wonderful creation, I can't resist turning to you with a request!
We, to grief, need a continuation! A small series of renderers, please.
Guys, please support my request with likes.

We know Aiden didn't tell Sophia to wear this bunny outfit for herself! He always made her show off her charms to one of his friends, or to schoolchildren, or to hooligans. Today she should not only tease those who will now enter this studio after the shooting, but also satisfy all their sexual desires and after that, Aiden will finally fuck her by joining them. That's what they agreed on.
While Aiden was photographing her, Sophia was only thinking about how she could agree to this? And why is she so excited and waiting with such excitement for Aiden's friends to come here, and who are they?
You should send this to Pixil, he was looking for ideas for his Aiden story

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Very slow day so I built the corridor.
Assets used

I will post the duf file once I am finished

View attachment 2402451
Not too sure on the lighting on this one so any suggestions would be welcome.
I done something like that a while back when I first made her classroom, I needed a corridor for outside the class door so what was meant to be a quick add of a hall ended up being a more detailed addition so it was relatively accurate. Heheh I think it was the first (or second?) asset I ever made for AWAM... the first I think was the principals office and a naughty sequence I came up with for it. ;)

I should reload them and rerender them as the last time I only had my 1050TI 4G video card.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I done something like that a while back when I first made her classroom, I needed a corridor for outside the class door so what was meant to be a quick add of a hall ended up being a more detailed addition so it was relatively accurate. Heheh I think it was the first (or second?) asset I ever made for AWAM... the first I think was the principals office and a naughty sequence I came up with for it. ;)

I should reload them and rerender them as the last time I only had my 1050TI 4G video card.
Yes you should do

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Yes you should do
Found my old files (I was not as organized). The dates on some of these files brings back some troubling memories as I done work on the principals office back in the summer of 2021, and later on this class... my wife was still alive at that point... wow... sorry, just... dates are triggers for me.

Anyhow... here's some screenshots of my interface, look all I had to hide in order to render this in a reasonable amount of time! It's crazy, most of the class is missing, as is most of the hallway! LOL... I still had my 1050TI with only 4G of VRAM at the time, I actually rendered this at 200 iterations with denoising (denoising took lots of VRAM as well, so you had to free it up or you were doing a CPU render which took over an hour)...

A view looking towards the camera so you see how much I hid...
Screenshot 2023-02-22 172923.jpg

I hid a all of the hallway that wasn't seen by the camera...
Screenshot 2023-02-22 173018.jpg

I had forgotten about all of this until I seen your scene. Here's the render I done all of this for (this is a newer render I just did as my original is lost). It's not much, basically threw Sophia in to do a test render then got side tracked with other things... note that I didn't light the hallway like you did.
Adora - Teacher - nude.jpg

I'll be working on updating this now that you got me thinking about it. Light that hallway and unhide everything at least.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Found my old files (I was not as organized). The dates on some of these files brings back some troubling memories as I done work on the principals office back in the summer of 2021, and later on this class... my wife was still alive at that point... wow... sorry, just... dates are triggers for me.

Anyhow... here's some screenshots of my interface, look all I had to hide in order to render this in a reasonable amount of time! It's crazy, most of the class is missing, as is most of the hallway! LOL... I still had my 1050TI with only 4G of VRAM at the time, I actually rendered this at 200 iterations with denoising (denoising took lots of VRAM as well, so you had to free it up or you were doing a CPU render which took over an hour)...

A view looking towards the camera so you see how much I hid...
View attachment 2409983

I hid a all of the hallway that wasn't seen by the camera...
View attachment 2409984

I had forgotten about all of this until I seen your scene. Here's the render I done all of this for (this is a newer render I just did as my original is lost). It's not much, basically threw Sophia in to do a test render then got side tracked with other things... note that I didn't light the hallway like you did.
View attachment 2409991

I'll be working on updating this now that you got me thinking about it. Light that hallway and unhide everything at least.
By the looks of it you should be ok with my duf file

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
What is interesting to me is that you done a BETTER job with that hall than the original dev did! I realized while making this that he duplicated halls, spun them around and then had walls meet up with the classroom door on each side of it. You don't notice this as when he renders most hall scenes, he doesn't show the area near the cieling. Check out this in game screenshot showing the classroom door... It doesn't have the strip near the ceiling so he NEVER shows anything too high up...

Day17_4_1_Mr_Johnson_talks_to_Sophia.jpg

However... he messed up with one of his renders and you can see where the two walls meet the door and he has the classroom sunk back in a little and you can see it above the class door window. This is minor in this scene as it is out of focus and nobody is going to notice or care normally. This is how I did it as well, it's the only way I could get the wall on that side to match up properly.
Day17_5_4_Sophia_reacts_annoyed.jpg

This is a screenshot from my own work after I unhid everything and you can better see what I mean...
Screenshot 2023-02-22 214255.jpg

So anyhow, thanks for the duf and kudos for actually doing a better job than the dev! I haven't looked at your work yet, but I am curious how you solved this problem. Of course, it's been almost two years since I last looked at it but... this scene isn't as simple to recreate as some may think as these hallways are ANNOYING to work with as all the halls, walls etc.. are not separate and cannot be separated but "bones" and part of the whole hall. Not a good 3D design at all. It reminds of me the poorly created 3D beds which LOOK nice, but they're one huge object.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
I am missing a lot from your DUF by the way. Looks like you're using a different asset than I am. :( I am using one from and it has stuff organized differently. Looks like you got a better asset to use for this than the dev. I think he used the same one I did as well. Interesting...

Reactions: Old Dog
4.60 star(s) 11 Votes