Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
Sophia was driving still not knowing where she was going. She drove away from San Alejandro far enough because she was racing at high speed, all in tears, crying out of resentment and despair, not knowing what to do and how to survive what happened to her. Resentment was choking her, squeezing her throat, her heart was crying with a dull pain in her chest, she did not slow down despite the fact that it seems nature began to cry with her, heeding her grief. The night sky frowned, darkened and became completely impenetrable, clouds covered it to the horizon, a strong and thick downpour consisting of huge drops of water poured out of them, mechanical wipers did not have time to remove water from the windshield of the SUV. Because of the wall of water pouring from the sobbing heavens, it was very difficult to see the road. The powerful light of the SUV barely tore out a small section of the road from the darkness, looking at which Sophia could continue driving. But in the end she gave up and slowed down, the strong noise of the water beating against the bottom of the car became quieter.

Sophia
It's not enough that tears prevent me from seeing the road, and then there's this crazy rain!
Sophia said to herself, not loudly, with resentment in her voice.

Her throat, dry from sobbing, changed her voice so that she did not recognize herself, her whisper scared her. She looked around and realized that her car had been swallowed up by darkness along with her, she saw nothing around her except water pouring from the sky and a tiny stretch of road ahead of the car. The rain was pounding on the iron body of the car like some monsters who wanted to break into the car and pounce on Sophia to cause her even more pain than the one she was experiencing now. Fear squeezed Sophia even harder, she cringed and turned the microclimate control washer to maximum heat to keep warm.
In fact, it was warm in the car, but Sophia did not feel comfortable because of the depressed state in which she was. A long sob took away almost all her strength, and resentment and bitterness emptied not only her head from other thoughts, but also her soul, from something important and bright.

Sophia (quietly)
How could you do that?
For the thousandth time in the last couple of hours, Sophia asked the question.

Before her eyes, the picture of what she saw in Liam's office when she unexpectedly walked in to him, wanting to make a pleasant surprise, appearing in a chic light, bright dress and with the same bright and sexy makeup, with a new hairstyle to please him, and to visit a restaurant together. His secretary and the boss's eldest daughter were kneeling in front of him with bare tits and together they licked the head of her husband's penis with their tongues. His hands were buried in their hair.
Sophia felt pain again, but not so acutely, she remembered this picture trying to drive away the fear that was coming at her. But it doesn't seem to have worked. On the contrary, fear and pain combined and together pressed on her even harder, trying to crush the remnants of her composure.

Sophia (quietly)
What have I done? Where am I?

At that moment, the car began to convulse, and with it Sophia's heart was pounding wildly. The car stopped. Sophia realized that it had been a long time since she had met passing and oncoming cars on the road.

Sophia (quietly to yourself)
Where will they come from? In this weather, normal people stay at home on Friday evening.

Bitterness, pain in the soul and anxiety, quickly gave way to fear, which gradually absorbed Sophia.

Sophia (thoughts)
What should I do?
She tried to calm down a little, tried to hear some pleasant notes in the noise of the rain, with great difficulty distinguishing them from the gloomy and threatening knocks on the car body.

Sophia (a little more cheerful)
I need to turn on the emergency lights.
She pressed the emergency light button. But the reflection, in the jets of powerful rain, blinking emergency lighting, with each glimpse, more and more suppressed her small victory over herself and brought even greater fear and confusion into her soul.

Sophia tried to start the car engine, but the voltage and the speed of the starter did not bring any result. Realizing that it was necessary to turn off the lights of the near and far headlights in order not to be left without power too quickly, she turned off the light, leaving only the lighting of the dimensions of the car on. It became much darker around and with the light turned off, the remnants of self-control disappeared, tears poured out of Sophia's eyes by themselves.

Sophia (quietly crying, thoughts)
I wish no truck had run over me in this pitch dark! In this weather, it can easily happen. I hope the emergency lighting will save me from this.

Feeling depressed, betrayed, the closest and dearest person, Sophia could not at this moment hope for someone's spiritual support, she could only hope that the inanimate emergency lights of her car, whose bright glimmer in the night echoed in her soul with anxiety, would save her from being hit by a huge car that seemed to her now it's like a monster, and her car has turned into something close and dear, protecting her from the horrors of the night.
Tears slowly rolled down the woman's cheeks, she breathed hotly and intermittently through her mouth, feeling the salty taste of her tears on her lips. At some point, she was attracted by a glimpse of a car's headlights in the rearview mirror.

Sophia (in a low voice)
There's still someone driving around. It's not such a desolate place.
Is it good or bad?

The anxiety did not subside in her soul. She glanced at the screen monitor on the car panel, but the screen still flashed a message about a failure in the GPS navigator due to a lack of signal.

Sophia (in a low voice)
I wonder if it's because of the weather, or did I drive in God knows where? Probably there is no cellular connection if the GPS does not work?

She took her handbag from the next seat, took out her smartphone, and after unlocking it, she saw that the signal indicator indicates the absence of cellular communication.
When Sophia put her smartphone aside and looked in front of her, her attention was attracted by the rear-view mirrors of her car. They indicated the approach of something similar to a railway locomotive, the light of a powerful searchlight of which, despite the fact that it was still very far behind, broke through the water column, shone incredibly strongly, illuminating and reflecting in every drop of rain. It was an incredibly powerful spotlight that began to awaken with renewed vigor, seemingly subsiding a little, in the soul Sophia's alarm.

Sophia
At least with this kind of lighting, he can't help but notice me.

The approaching powerful spotlight distracted Sophia a little, she stopped crying, picked up her handbag again and extracted a small package of wet wipes from it. Then she lowered the sun visor and pulled back the mirror to take a look at how she looks.

Sophia
Oh, no! This is terrible!

She took out napkins one by one and removing smudges of mascara and makeup on her face, cleaned herself up. Then she wiped the remnants of lipstick from her lips, as if wanting to remove from herself the traces of that combat, sexual coloring that she had put on herself in preparation for meeting her husband.

Sophia (thoughts)
Out of harm's way, it's better this way. I don't know if he will stop or not? But if a man saw me in the way I was a minute ago, he might well take me for some kind of prostitute.
How a fool put on makeup for this freak! But nothing, it's a little better. If it weren't for that dress! Eh…

Sophia was worried that she looked too sexy to communicate with someone unfamiliar in this situation late at night. When Sophia closed the mirror and put the visor back in place, the light reflected in the mirrors blinded her with its power. On the mirror located on the windshield, she moved the lever to another position and it stopped blinding her. Now, looking ahead, she saw that on the right, as far as her eyes could see, there was a field, and on the left, not very far from the road, there were houses of private low-rise buildings. The presence of people nearby calmed her down a little and gave her strength. Although she was confused by the darkness in which an unknown locality was immersed. In this situation, this caused additional anxiety.

A car drove up from behind and stopped a few meters from Sophia's car. Because of the powerful light, it was impossible to see anything in the side mirrors. In the mirror located on the windshield, Sophia saw that the car behind was not a huge truck, but she could not understand what kind of car it was. The light of the spotlights located a little higher was incredibly powerful, it did not allow her to see anything from behind and completely illuminated the interior of her car, leaving nothing in the shadow of an outsider who looked into the interior of the car. She didn't want to turn her head back and look at what drove up and stopped behind.

Sophia (not loud)
Heck! It would be better if you drove past. What was I thinking when I was driving here?
Oh, yes! Nothing to talk about! I was just driving away from Liam.…

(thoughts)
Okay, damn it! What am I so worried about? What can happen to me?
Well, they won't kill me! In the end, they can rape. But they won't kill me?

The car was parked in the back, no one got out of it, and this strained the already agitated Sophia.

Sophia (thoughts)
Liam fucked two bitches at once. And I'm probably going to fuck now? Not wanting it, but maybe. In such a situation, everything is possible now…

It bothered her that nothing was happening. Someone is watching her and did nothing. This increased her anxiety. Sophia suddenly remembered that when she couldn't start the engine and turned off the ignition, the driver's door unlocked. She immediately, carefully pressed the button to lock all the doors of her car, doing it without sudden movements, realizing that she was being watched.
The noise of the incessant downpour aggravated the situation, large raindrops drummed anxiously on the body and roof of the car, whipping up anxiety in Sophia's exhausted soul.

Last edited:

Ranxerox

Nov 11, 2021
She took her kvach from the next chair, took out her smartphone, and after unlocking it, she saw that the signal indicator indicates the absence of cellular communication. (...)
Hi Bane71,
In this sentence, is "kvach" perhaps translated as purse.. or handbag..?
Also... I think it should be seat instead of "chair"

Just trying to help... no criticism.
(y);)

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
Hi Bane71,
In this sentence, is "kvach" perhaps translated as purse.. or handbag..?
Also... I think it should be seat instead of "chair"

Just trying to help... no criticism.
(y);)
Thanks! Yes, no doubt you are right. I have 3 nights soon, I was a little hasty without honing the text.

Reactions: Ranxerox
4.60 star(s) 11 Votes