Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Jar775

Jan 5, 2018
Hey!

So I got to finish a short that was sitting on my list... Hope you guys enjoy it! ;)

Sorry if its really short... One day I will have the hardware to work on bigger stuff! :D

Characters: Sophia and Sam

Title: Healing Session

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Outstanding! Can you do version with Ellie please? Pretty please?

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Here is a thought.

IF none of this Fan Art thread existed what would be the result?

What does this Fan art thread really do?

1679503834953.jpeg

We would all be discussing the VN in a totally different manner.

In fact, I would argue that a huge percentage of the patrons would not be patrons. They are all waiting for that Sophia moment. But, after six years this is where they go to get a taste of the future. Their suffering as best depicted by

1679504227310.jpeg
(I do not have a record of the artist who accomplished the above. If someone knows please identify so I can give due credit)

is only relieved and tantalized by this thread. All wait for the Moment Liar and Prevaricator does his ultimate reveal. However, they are sated and motivated by this thread.

The real artists here are doing the heavy lifting (Not talking about her boobie size ancienregimele :giggle:).

If not for the 1200 pages of work by these artists the VN would likely be on life support.

Just a thought.

conair_oops

Sep 27, 2021
It's just an embedding exercise, and I've trained about 2000 steps. I'll try to train a Lora model when I have time
If you use L&P's photos for training, I think it would be better to use PTS to adjust Sophia's eyes first and brighten the skin around that area. L&P has put too much makeup on the eyes, so the results are not satisfactory :ROFLMAO:
Or perhaps it would be even better to just use Sophia's original model, EJ Adora

Renrut

Mar 6, 2020
Here is a thought.

IF none of this Fan Art thread existed what would be the result?

What does this Fan art thread really do?

View attachment 2487249

We would all be discussing the VN in a totally different manner.

In fact, I would argue that a huge percentage of the patrons would not be patrons. They are all waiting for that Sophia moment. But, after six years this is where they go to get a taste of the future. Their suffering as best depicted by

View attachment 2487258
(I do not have a record of the artist who accomplished the above. If someone knows please identify so I can give due credit)

is only relieved and tantalized by this thread. All wait for the Moment Liar and Prevaricator does his ultimate reveal. However, they are sated and motivated by this thread.

The real artists here are doing the heavy lifting (Not talking about her boobie size ancienregimele :giggle:).

If not for the 1200 pages of work by these artists the VN would likely be on life support.

Just a thought.
I don't think LP gets that. He just dumped another sob story about why it will take longer, yet again. Someone actually called him on his speed and pointed out at this rate, the story he has planned would take 34 years to update.

Reactions: AlfredBundy4

wh8780799

Oct 24, 2021
If you use L&P's photos for training, I think it would be better to use PTS to adjust Sophia's eyes first and brighten the skin around that area. L&P has put too much makeup on the eyes, so the results are not satisfactory :ROFLMAO:
Or perhaps it would be even better to just use Sophia's original model, EJ Adora
Very good advice, thank you

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes