Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Looks like you're not alone... he's trolling...
(we can do the same to his posts.. ;))

View attachment 2478597

https://f95zone.to/members/johnny-fan.5858377/
Sometimes you can't understand this kind of reaction, don't worry, you always do a great job here. All the artists here help keep our minds off the game with hot images And why not dream up some of those scenes happening there so THANK YOUOOOO for making this ;)
Guess I'm not really bothered was just more strange, first it started out as likes then all of sudden i am flooded with faceplams, so just had me curious. If he don't like my work that is cool. I usually wear it as a badge of honor anyway lol.

Ranxerox

Nov 11, 2021
Guess I'm not really bothered was just more strange, first it started out as likes then all of sudden i am flooded with faceplams, so just had me curious. If he don't like my work that is cool. I usually wear it as a badge of honor anyway lol.
No worries.. I've explained things to him and he has apologized. There seems to be some kind of misunderstanding on how to use Reply, Quote and other things (face palming).. so, no hard feelings... I think.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
I will definitely try this. Currently at default settings. I made this render in 2 hours. I made this render in 10 hours on my old computer. I'm really happy with the GPU performance right now.

View attachment 2478102
These are some I done with my 1050TI. I set the denoising to 200 iterations, to denoise on the last iteration. I turn off quality to ensure that it only goes to 200 iterations (set the max to 200 in the performance settings) and it took 5-10 mins (usually close to 5 mins) and looks fine. Of course, you can experiment with how many iterations you're comfortable with, you may like more and be okay with waiting longer. What I did was I created a bunch of renders using the same image and just changed the iterations for each render then I compared the renders to see which looked best and whether more iterations were worth waiting for, in my case, I didn't feel like waiting a long time for very little difference...

1386248_Sophia_in_Lake_1.jpg

1388235_Sophia_in_Lake_2.jpg

AWAM Bathroom - Neil Enters Shower 1.jpg

I was the most proud of this next one as I managed to fit three characters in my measly 4G of VRAM. I had to hide A LOT of geometry to get it to render. You can also use scripts like the Scene Optimizer to reduce the texture size so it will fit on your video card, that combined with hiding geometry helps a lot...
AWAM Bathroom - Neil Enters Shower 7.jpg

To give you an idea of what I mean by hiding geometry, this next image was one I created back then and shows this scene from my Daz Studio view and you can see Liam in the door isn't quit "all there"... heheh... most of his body is gone (clicked each part not visible in the render and click the EYE icon to hide it as hidden geometry is not loaded into the VRAM at render time). Also note that most of the bathroom which is not visible has been hidden...
Three Characters on a 1050TI.jpg

Last edited:

T-oxygen

Jun 18, 2020
Teach you how to make such masterpieces) Ps // Profit 70 by 30 haaaa :sneaky:
Hello, I didn't quite understand what you wrote. I can understand what is written using translator. That's why I'm sorry. If you're asking how I did it, it just takes a long time to try and a decent computer.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Hello, I didn't quite understand what you wrote. I can understand what is written using translator. That's why I'm sorry. If you're asking how I did it, it just takes a long time to try and a decent computer.
I know your pain and I am so glad that I upgraded

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes