Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I think that is my favourite of all the Alyssa art you have given us. Her face looks perfect
(sometimes her face can look a bit stretched, a bit too much plastic surgery, a bit botox-y).
Yes I agree and I am not too sure as to why this happens as it could be the pose/lighting or I just messed up but thanks for your kind words

Reactions: Poser_Voyeur

Ruby Tuesday

Jun 29, 2020
Please, stop the flooding of images.
You can at least gather all of them in ONE single post.
(You know who you are)
In reply, please stop the negativity. The more art imagery the better on these pages.
The perspective might be amiss on some, but the aim is a creative attempt to show an eroticism to AWAM amid the dev's repeated shortcomings of content and intolerable delays between updates which, after 6 years shows no signs of improving.
Support the artists.

Reactions: Mtmtmt007

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
Yes I agree and I am not too sure as to why this happens as it could be the pose/lighting or I just messed up but thanks for your kind words
I hate saying anything that could be possibly interpreted as criticism, as even the worst fan-artist on this thread has WAY, WAY more artistic ability than I do. And you are possibly the top fan artist in this thread for render quantity and probably in the top two or three fan artist in this thread in terms of render quality.

But I also hope you have known me long enough that on the couple of occasions where I do make any such comments, I always hope that you will take them in the constructive spirit that they are always intended in

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I hate saying anything that could be possibly interpreted as criticism, as even the worst fan-artist on this thread has WAY, WAY more artistic ability than I do. And you are possibly the top fan artist in this thread for render quantity and probably in the top two or three fan artist in this thread in terms of render quality.

But I also hope you have known me long enough that on the couple of occasions where I do make any such comments, I always hope that you will take them in the constructive spirit that they are always intended in
I have known you long enough and any critisism off you has always been in a constructive spirit and you have even pointed out errors that I have missed myself

• Red Heart
Reactions: Poser_Voyeur

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Old Dog I remember Playboy Magazine Brazil back in the days, when they usually create photos essay with two girls together in the same magazine. :p :p I guess how would be an essay with Sophia and Ellie together, or Sophia and Alissa, just like Playboy Brazil style?:p:p
It depends on the ratio as I need the renders to be 1500X2000 but I will give it a shot and post in a couple of days

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes