Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

redle

Apr 12, 2017
Did you darken the blacks and also the ratio of ehr body?
very nice job but not too sure on the orange(ish) numbers
I didn't touch the color of the background image at all. I narrowed the background to get her body ratio about where I thought it should be and then duplicated the right edge of the background and did some hasty blending to fill in the vacancy that was created. Then I tried to erase out the existing calendar and put in a new one. Added some drop shadows to the text to make them stand out. I liked the original red Sunday, but was creating a mock-up so thought I'd try a little something different. It being July I tried to make a sun/sunset vibe. Not sure I really captured it.

Probably would prefer her a bit more centered in her space like the original had, but I didn't really have any left-edge background to work with. Figured it's your project anyway and I'm just trying to give you an idea or two.

Reactions: Kobudo27

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
Damn plants! Anyone have any idea which L&P used? And where can I get the mailbox?

View attachment 2507915
Gotta laugh how this is the front of the house when you remember what the rest of it looks like especially the backyard.

Is there no asset that works better with that backyard?

Also does anyone else find it odd how close the windows of the house on the left are to the garage?

Reactions: LFARA

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Gotta laugh how this is the front of the house when you remember what the rest of it looks like especially the backyard.

Also does anyone else find it odd how close the windows of the house on the left are to the garage?
You can rip the house but that takes a lot work also the backyard you can change.
I do agree that that house/corridor does not match the rest of the house like the kitchen/living roomor even front garden(if you can call it that)also the houses a round the mansion are so out of place

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
You can rip the house but that takes a lot work also the backyard you can change.
I do agree that that house/corridor does not match the rest of the house like the kitchen/living roomor even front garden(if you can call it that)also the houses a round the mansion are so out of place
The very wide three story stone manse in back with the narrow house and attached garage in front. So pathetic to screw that up. Now, it may be what that asset is but, what idiot came up with that. Probably the same idiot that put the master bath at the end of a 10 foot wide 60 foot long hallway. I always found this ridiculous and should have listened to the little voice then. Now Ridiculous is becoming an operative word. So many other better stories out there now. And they progress as fast or faster. The devs are not empty headed violations of the theory of evolution. I feel like listening to a little DEVO.:)

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
The very wide three story stone manse in back with the narrow house and attached garage in front. So pathetic to screw that up. Now, it may be what that asset is but, what idiot came up with that. Probably the same idiot that put the master bath at the end of a 10 foot wide 60 foot long hallway. I always found this ridiculous and should have listened to the little voice then. Now Ridiculous is becoming an operative word. So many other better stories out there now. And they progress as fast or faster. The devs are not empty headed violations of the theory of evolution. I feel like listening to a little DEVO.:)
Also the patio on the side of the house,just to be picky,as the door does not match up to the kitchen.
Compare the kitcen to the corridor,the house really is a miss match but I am being picky

Reactions: Ranxerox

redle

Apr 12, 2017

The proximity between garage and neighbor are a bit odd due to how much open space exists on the other side of the house, but I have certainly been in real houses (and nice houses) with large windows on their side walls that look out on their neighbors house with about that amount of space between the two buildings. All depends on how much space is at a premium in the area. Typically the closer one is to downtown of a major city the closer the buildings get to one another.

I will say that the roofs of the two buildings seeming to overlap each other means someone broke the property line in their construction.

crwatcher

Oct 23, 2017
I am a passive observer here, i do not comment, like or give advice but something is forced me to do this.

A country named bot account has started to sabotage this topic by posting hilariously low skilled, stolen looking, corona smelling photoshop images.

I am saying 'bot account' because a living organism doesn't do that, it must be a bot, yes. :sick:

"passive observer/not comment" it remembers me the "Watcher" principle "never interfere" :D

1680307260930.png

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes