Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

redle

Apr 12, 2017
Gotta laugh how this is the front of the house when you remember what the rest of it looks like especially the backyard.

Is there no asset that works better with that backyard?

Also does anyone else find it odd how close the windows of the house on the left are to the garage?
The proximity between garage and neighbor are a bit odd due to how much open space exists on the other side of the house, but I have certainly been in real houses (and nice houses) with large windows on their side walls that look out on their neighbors house with about that amount of space between the two buildings. All depends on how much space is at a premium in the area. Typically the closer one is to downtown of a major city the closer the buildings get to one another.

I will say that the roofs of the two buildings seeming to overlap each other means someone broke the property line in their construction.

crwatcher

Oct 23, 2017
I am a passive observer here, i do not comment, like or give advice but something is forced me to do this.

A country named bot account has started to sabotage this topic by posting hilariously low skilled, stolen looking, corona smelling photoshop images.

I am saying 'bot account' because a living organism doesn't do that, it must be a bot, yes. :sick:

"passive observer/not comment" it remembers me the "Watcher" principle "never interfere" :D

1680307260930.png

benhardcock

Mar 22, 2018
Hi, sorry for my poor English. I had a dream, a new game appeared that surpassed all others in content, quality, graphics and story. This game was made by three artists, who can be described as "Phenomenal", namely: Old Dog, WhiteWolf619 and Pixil. Hoping that this dream will come true.

drax 4998

Mar 27, 2021
Which comics website have all the awam fan art comic, I try to search but didn't get any of them
Pls if any one know which website pls tell me

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes