Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Not a fan of most of the so called art on her lately its just certain people being very lazy , making very bad so called art.
The worst part of it is that they altering other peoples art to produce there rubbish

Last edited:

wwpp10

Jan 2, 2020
Doesn't look anything like Sophia and this is obviously AI generated... not a fan of that.
:ROFLMAO: Obviously this is AI, a Lora training
15125 (1).png

This is Daz 5896.jpg
Sophiaretr55gf.jpg
Sophiaretr58.jpg sph54.jpg
And this .. Wtf is this?

Not a fan of most of the so called art on her lately its just certain people being very lazy , making very bad so called art.
The worst part of it is that they altering other peoples art to produce there rubbish
More respect for others :poop:

Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
Old Dog creates art using DAZ (refined with photoshop) that is superior to what I have been able to create. I see in his work visual poetry that can only be created after reflecting on what is to be presented, and at times is inspiring.
I personally believe that art (in all its forms) can benefit our culture as long as the intent is not destructive. I also believe that the more the artist participates in the art, the greater vision and personality of the artist (and what is being conveyed) is realized. In Old Dog's case, the artist's participation is significant, and the results... beautiful.
With sincere regards, Jack.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 11 Votes