Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

proxyto

Oct 8, 2017
The daughter. I've always said that Ellie is basically a young Sophia so unless you have a specific MILF fetish I don't see why you wouldn't pick Ellie.

That's not to say a MILF fetish is bad or wrong! I love me some hot MILF action, haha. If presented with that choice I'm simply taking the 18yo, still hot as fuck, virginal, younger version of the hot MILF.

Sophia rules

• Haha
Reactions: Captain Bipto

Y.Gromov

Aug 27, 2017
Old Dog creates art using DAZ (refined with photoshop) that is superior to what I have been able to create. I see in his work visual poetry that can only be created after reflecting on what is to be presented, and at times is inspiring.
I personally believe that art (in all its forms) can benefit our culture as long as the intent is not destructive. I also believe that the more the artist participates in the art, the greater vision and personality of the artist (and what is being conveyed) is realized. In Old Dog's case, the artist's participation is significant, and the results... beautiful.
With sincere regards, Jack.
Dead Dylan in the bathroom is "fucking" beautiful! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

He has a couple of good works, the rest is cliche in poor quality! At the same time, he has a good video card, I don’t know what the dispute was about, but he is a mediocre artist who does not want or cannot improve his skill!

• Haha
Reactions: Ass Fan
4.60 star(s) 11 Votes