Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Slowly getting the assets together. Turns out the corridor is from but with some of the shaders from the Condo Locker Room.
Yoga Studio Corridor.png

Not entirely confident about the floor. Eventually I'll add the duf to my compilation post. Will also need to take out the door on the right.

Reactions: Gradient Brain

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Better late than never! Part 4 is ready. Don't want to ruin it with previews. Enjoy!

The Final Task - v0.4
View attachment 2590841
View attachment 2590837 View attachment 2590838
View attachment 2590839 View attachment 2590840

Download

Saves
Any plans for a gloryhole at that strip club for Sophia to finish out her shift after she’s all horny from grinding her pussy and juicy ass on guys or girls then Aiden could lead her back to the stall and lock her in for like an hour or until she can finish the line of men and of course Aiden, Dr Dre, the janitor and that other bbc with them would all be part of that line and she would have no idea till it’s over when Aiden thanks her for blowing him and his boys

Reactions: Deniroeste

alex_47

Nov 25, 2019
View attachment 2590020
if you want I modified all the following images with Photoshop, amateur work, but a professional know how to do better.
it doesn't take anything away from the story, actually in my opinion it makes it even more erotic.

View attachment 2590022 View attachment 2590024 View attachment 2590025 View attachment 2590026 View attachment 2590027 View attachment 2590028

now i need to conair_oops take the top off :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
DO it bro, just do it...

RUSSIAN MAFIA

Feb 26, 2019
nice work, I add it immediately to the original game; can you make one without the costume underneath?
removing it completely with photoshop is too much work

:p
Thank you....... Honestly I don't know, I'm an Amateur..... Exactly in this nude position? Hardly ...... If only to take where she is already naked and insert, then yes..... Ps/ I'll see what can be done...... :):lepew:

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Not quite happy with it, especially since the water isn't coming out of the shower heads, and the floor isn't aligned with the ground plane yet, but I'm slowly getting there. More just testing assets. A little tempted to add Ellie and Jules, just for the giggles of Ellie's reaction to Patricia talking about how awesome it was making out with the mother of two.

View attachment 2591816
Looks good. You could always change the camera angle so the water spouts aren't visible. I've not played with these sort of showers, perhaps scale down the one end so they appear to be spraying out of it?

Pixil

Jun 8, 2017
Better late than never! Part 4 is ready. Don't want to ruin it with previews. Enjoy!

The Final Task - v0.4
View attachment 2590841
View attachment 2590837 View attachment 2590838
View attachment 2590839 View attachment 2590840

Download

Saves
Hey everyone! I've got some ideas on how to progress this story, but, I thought why not ask you guys?

Send me a private message if you have any ideas of your own. Be sure to include some details, like dialogue, or what's going through the characters head. Kinkier the better, and who knows, maybe your story gets told?

Don't go too crazy please. I still need to contain the scene. I don't have all the assets and my PC can only handle so much. Plus it's me working on this alone.

Sorry for the long post.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Hey everyone! I've got some ideas on how to progress this story, but, I thought why not ask you guys?

Send me a private message if you have any ideas of your own. Be sure to include some details, like dialogue, or what's going through the characters head. Kinkier the better, and who knows, maybe your story gets told?

Don't go too crazy please. I still need to contain the scene. I don't have all the assets and my PC can only handle so much. Plus it's me working on this alone.

Sorry for the long post.
Are there any assets you're interested in? I've been offering to look for assets for years, but got little in the way of response, so I just assumed most other artists weren't interested.

Even now, my asset list only has about a dozen likes. Some of the AI art have got two, three times that.

Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
Are there any assets you're interested in? I've been offering to look for assets for years, but got little in the way of response, so I just assumed most other artists weren't interested.

Even now, my asset list only has about a dozen likes. Some of the AI art have got two, three times that.
I, for one, am appreciative of your efforts and when I was rendering frequently you were very quick to respond to the request I made of you then. Please, remain undeterred in the service you provide.
Thank you, Jack.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I, for one, am appreciative of your efforts and when I was rendering frequently you were very quick to respond to the request I made of you then. Please, remain undeterred in the service you provide.
Thank you, Jack.
Oh, my own tastes require I put the effort I do in. Whether or not it's useful for others is irrelevant on that account. Whether I share the fruits of that effort is the only issue. More fan art with Ellie, Jules, Patricia etc, and less with Dylan and Aiden etc, and I'm more inclined the share more.

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes