Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-wife-and-mother-fan-art.15218/page-124#post-2914947 ....first part of the story if u haven't read it.

The man standing near the desk approaches her, Sofia only now realizing she was practically naked in front of this man struggles with her hands to cover her breasts but she had already forgotten her hands were restrained.
07.Richard.Walking.Toward.Sofia.png

Coming up beside her the gentleman plants his right hand on the desk, standing close to Sofia. She can feel his breathing on her face. Sofia looking dejected whispers "Please i'm innocent." The man looks down at her, his eyes piercing through her as he slowy takes all of her in. He lifts his right hand moving it toward Sofia, Sofia tries her best not to make any sudden movements afraid of what might happen. The man's hand brushes softly against the side of Sofia's breast his fingers running along the edge of the fabric of her night gown.
08.Richard.Hand.Brushing.against.Sofia.Breast.png

His fingers stop at the strap. "Don't worry Mrs Parker I am here to get you off." His words trying to sound seductive.
09.Richard.Adjusting.Sofia.Outfit.png

He raises the strap back up over her shoulder putting back in place. Taking a seat at the table his eyes glued on her. Sofia tries everything to hide the shame she feels being exposed like this in front a stranger. She asks again "Who are you?" Trying with her best efforts to sound calm, but she doesn't feel it.
10.Richard.Putting.Strap.On.Shoulder.png

The man chuckles "My apologies, i usually forget the introduction part, i am so used to my clients calling me by name i sometimes forget, my name is Richard Murphy."
11.Richard.Chuckles.png

Sofia unsure but she had heard that name before, but with everything that has just happened her mind was drawing a blank. "I'm sorry i have heard that name before but i am not sure where."
12.Sofia.Scared.png

Richard lets out another little chuckle, "Of course my apologies again, but i guess you could call this fate or luck that i just happened to be here tonight, see it turns out Mrs. Parker i believe you know my nephew."
13.Richard.Tells.Sofia.About.Aiden.png

Sofia struggling with the pieces of a puzzle in her mind trying to put them all together but they just weren't joining.
14.Sofia.Thinking.png

Richard finally answers, "And i must say when he described you he used the word HOT, but i would put that to a childish understatment i would say your beauty is far more impressive then he gave you credit for, but then what would Aiden know right."
15.Richard.Describing.Sofia's.beauty.png

After hearing his name spoken out loud, it finally hit Sofia like a punch to her stomach, all the pieces of the puzzle finally snapped into place........She couldn't hold back the tears.
16.2.Sofia.Crying.png

Sofia woke up terrified, a cold sweat dripping off her. Was it all just a terrible nightmare.....or was it the beginning of her own personal nightmare.
Sofia.Wakes.up.sweating.jpg

Last edited:

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-wife-and-mother-fan-art.15218/page-124#post-2914947 ....first part of the story if u haven't read it.

The man standing near the desk approaches her, Sofia only now realizing she was practically naked in front of this man struggled with her hands to cover her breasts at least but she had already forgotten her hands were restrained.
View attachment 526276

Coming up beside her the gentleman plants his right hand on the desk, standing close to Sofia. She can feel his breathing on her face. Sofia looking dejected whispers "Please i'm innocent." The man looks down at her, his eyes piercing through her as he slowy takes all of her in. He lifts his right hand moving it toward Sofia, Sofia tries her best not to make any sudden movements afraid of what might happen. The man's hand brushes softly against the side of Sofia's breast his fingers running along the edge of the fabric of her night gown.
View attachment 526277

His fingers stop at the strap. "Don't worry Mrs Parker I am here to get you off." His words trying to sound seductive.
View attachment 526278

He raises the strap back up over her shoulder putting back in place. Taking a seat at the table his eyes glued on her. Sofia tries everything to hide the shame she feels being exposed like this in front a stranger. She asks again "Who are you?" Trying with her best efforts to sound calm, but she doesn't feel it.
View attachment 526279

The man chuckles "My apologies, i usually forget the introduction part, i am so used to my clients calling me by name i sometimes forget, my name is Richard Murphy."
View attachment 526280

Sofia unsure but she had heard that name before, but with everything that has just happened her mind was drawing a blank. "I'm sorry i have heard that name before but i am not sure where."
View attachment 526281

Richard lets out another little chuckle, "Of course my apologies again, but i guess you could call this fate or luck that i just happened to be here tonight, see it turns out Mrs. Parker i believe you know my nephew."
View attachment 526283

Sofia struggling with the pieces of a puzzle in her mind trying to put them all together but they just weren't joining.
View attachment 526284

Richard finally answers, "And i must say when he described you he used the word HOT, but i would put that to a childish understatment i would say your beauty is far more impressive then he gave you credit for, but then what would Aiden know right."
View attachment 526286

After hearing his name spoken out loud, it finally hit Sofia like a punch to her stomach, all the pieces of the puzzle finally snapped into place........She couldn't hold back the tears.
View attachment 526287

Sofia, woke up terrified, a cold sweat dripping off her. Was it all just a terrible nightmare.....or was it the beginning of her own personal nightmare.
View attachment 526295
That was great, with a real sense of sinister menace. So, she was safe at home in bed all along. The end?

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
That was great, with a real sense of sinister menace. So, she was safe at home in bed all along. The end?
Well i guess that is the question, i wanted to leave it open to interpretation, those who like the whole NTR stuff can believe it all happened and her nightmare is just beginning or those who choose to believe it was just a bad nightmare can be relieved it wasn't real.

Last edited:

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
Well i guess that is the question, i wanted to leave it open to interpretation, those who like the whole NTR stuff can believe it all happened and her nightmare is just beginning or those who choose to believe it was just a bad nightmare can be relieved it wasn't real.
Smart move to cater for different tastes. I think the nightmare should continue. Will you let her dream again? It's too good to stop now!

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
So I was mucking about with the prop from Miki3D, and discovered you can get it to say "Teacher's Pet", which just made me giggle and thought of Emma.

Also discovered her backpack can be found .
Emma Schoolgirl 3 - small.jpg

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes