Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Dark-King

Jan 23, 2020
hello to all the members of this thread I have created a server with each of the threads of the fanart section, if you would like to join here I leave the link and I hope this server is to your liking

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Old dog and I were chatting in the main thread, about how some of us were a little disappointed in the choices L&P gave the patrons for Aiden's second task.

So naturally I decided to experiment. My favourite dress so far is:
Sophia Dress Test 6.png
which is a combination of and . It only required a little tweaking to get the vest to fit over the dress. I could have used the jacket that came with the Estate Agent outfit, or the dForce version of the vest for a more professional look.

However, since the vest is dForce, it can be taken off and draped over Sophia's chair. And just because I could, I played with a few of the included morphs in the dress, and Sophia is practically naked.

Sophia Dress Test 5.png

I'll continue looking, just to see if I can find a dress that will fit under the vest, but can also be lifted higher.

EDIT:
If you don't mind adding another asset, comes up (and down) to the same point on her boobs, but can be lifted higher. Unfortunately it's probably a little too short for the professional side, but if you use both (and using the same texture), you can get a dress that is both long enough to be professional, but can be made short enough to be sexy)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
So after an exhaustive search for those keeping track of the votes on the dress:

Row A:
Row B:
Row C:

EDIT: Sophia in Summer Flirt with its reveal morph (currently in the lead in the poll):

Aiden 2nd task reveal - small.jpg

Last edited:

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
And...I just installed DAZ and its manager a couple of hours ago, to give it a try, download Sophia's asset from page one...and...:rolleyes: :FacePalm: o_O my laptop runs DAZ very very slow, it takes time to even rotate the camera angle without any asset loaded, then it lags when selecting a part of the body, etc, etc. I gave it a shot with what I have but it's not enough. :( :confused: I had to uninstall it a moment ago. It kinda felt like my laptop was telling me "There you go! that's the spirit!...but no" :LOL: :FacePalm:

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 11 Votes