Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

CorruptMango

Apr 27, 2023
Fairly sure the dress Sophia wears has already been identified, perhaps even the room too. I'll have a look later and add it to my list.

Not having any interest in Aiden's tasks, identifying them hasn't been a priority.
That's fair lol.
Thanks a lot in advance for taking a look! I'll make sure to keep an eye on it. Looking through many pages of the thread is how I managed to find the bike suit, heh.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
That's fair lol.
Thanks a lot in advance for taking a look! I'll make sure to keep an eye on it. Looking through many pages of the thread is how I managed to find the bike suit, heh.
The assets are listed in the OP. I can keep looking for the first dress, but the second dress is with (I think)

With the room being:

If there is anything else, I can have a look. I'm not very good at characters, so might not be able to do the other students, but the rest shouldn't be too difficult.

CorruptMango

Apr 27, 2023
The assets are listed in the OP. I can keep looking for the first dress, but the second dress is with (I think)

With the room being:

If there is anything else, I can have a look. I'm not very good at characters, so might not be able to do the other students, but the rest shouldn't be too difficult.
Thank you for helping with the assets!
I've been looking around myself and found the assets for the mask as well. :)

From what I can tell, this seems to be the sofa that is used.

Reactions: Alley_Cat

Jar775

Jan 5, 2018
Hey!

It took me a while, but I finally finished another story!
This one features someone who is not used as much, Amber! She is really hot and it was nice to work with her!
I got a little excited and threw a few cameos in there haha :D
Hope you enjoy it! :devilish:

oh, this is a direct continuation of Healing Session! ;)

EDIT: Forgot to say thanks to WhiteWolf619 for the Amber model! Thanks mate! :love:

Characters: Amber, Aiden, Andre, Sophia, Sam, Neil and Ellie

Title - Dysfunctional Family

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Outstanding, absolutely fantastic. Since Ellie is a bit ... "overlooked" ... can you please make a continuation with Aiden as well please? Thanks!:cool:

• Love
Reactions: Kthulu_SFM
4.60 star(s) 11 Votes