Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Hey!

It took me a while, but I finally finished another story!
This one features someone who is not used as much, Amber! She is really hot and it was nice to work with her!
I got a little excited and threw a few cameos in there haha :D
Hope you enjoy it! :devilish:

oh, this is a direct continuation of Healing Session! ;)

Characters: Amber, Aiden, Andre, Sophia, Sam, Neil and Ellie

Title - Dysfunctional Family

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Awesome work mate.

Mikk88

Jun 6, 2018
Hey!

This one features someone who is not used as much, Amber! She is really hot and it was nice to work with her!

I think this is your longest story yet :)
:love::love::love: absolutely amazing work, you are incredible !!! (y)(y)(y)
I always look forward to your next stories :love:

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Kthulu_SFM

ShinyMetalAssKnight7xl9

Sep 23, 2019
Hey!

AWESOME!!!!

• Love

OllisNews

Jul 21, 2020
Hey!

I love your Stories....

• Love
Mar 30, 2023
Hey!

Master Respect

• Love

gunzen

Oct 23, 2017
Hey!

thank you for indulging our fappetites, no matter how fannish.

abram1

May 24, 2020
Hey!

Christmas has come early this year, thx to you, kind sir!
Finally, the best girl got her own mini-series. Not that many fan artists had given a try to recreate Mrs Robinson, yours is pretty damn close to the original.
It would've been awesome to see Amber/Sam/Sophia continuation of the story. Sharing is caring, as they say, that's the sure thing plan to tighten up neighborly bonds.
P.S. Some caveman facepalmed this piece of F95 treasure, L = logic.

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
Hey!

More exciting than the whole 4 years of dull game development.

Kthulu_SFM

May 4, 2017
Christmas has come early this year, thx to you, kind sir!
Finally, the best girl got her own mini-series. Not that many fan artists had given a try to recreate Mrs Robinson, yours is pretty damn close to the original.
It would've been awesome to see Amber/Sam/Sophia continuation of the story. Sharing is caring, as they say, that's the sure thing plan to tighten up neighborly bonds.
P.S. Some caveman facepalmed this piece of F95 treasure, L = logic.
Thanks!

The model was provided by the always so kind WhiteWolf619 ! His Amber is waaay better than mine, so I borrowed her a bit hahah

Props to him on making her! ;) :love:

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
Hey!

EDIT: Forgot to say thanks to WhiteWolf619 for the Amber model! Thanks mate! :love:

Wow!
Exactly what you want to see!

jackdiddley

Dec 5, 2021
Hey!

EDIT: Forgot to say thanks to WhiteWolf619 for the Amber model! Thanks mate! :love:

Beyond Amazing, K!

2352Trophy

Nov 20, 2020
Still would love to see the second phase of Glory Hole. The suspense on the player has been long enough and just a few well developed frames, no challenge to you, would sate a great number of fans. How about a fathers day present?

mimhof007

Feb 9, 2020
I'm going back to these ideas, based on the Pixil requirement and some of the good points made by other members of the group:

Personally, I would only add, for greater morbidity, that Sophia reaches orgasm less, because of her shame and humiliation, with looks of permanent disgust on her face, at being forced to do all of this. Also that it shows in her gestures that she has finally been defeated and totally dominated by Aiden. And perhaps, as an element of intense humiliation for her and fabulous pleasure for the three boys (Aiden and his henchmen), it is not Darius who must first see her completely naked, but rather that she, when she is led by the neck to Aiden, must tolerate that Aiden himself, in front of his friends, removes her clothes one by one, leaving her only with her socks and shoes, and before taking her with the students, the 3 of the band finally have the long-awaited first prize, which is groping her and sucking her tits without her being able to avoid it, or holding her by the arms, which is an excellent resource that you added. Otherwise, great where the story is going. Under no circumstances should that damn Dylan arrive as a "savior"... at least for several more chapters... I think that this fourth part actually has nothing of "Last Task", but rather the beginning of the Aiden's total dominance over Sophia. Not necessarily she will "transform her mind" as she will continue to be a teacher and enduring leers from Aiden and André in class. Then, of course, there will be permanent shows, she will earn money, all the henchmen of Aiden's gang will enjoy seeing her undress in front of them, and Aiden will fulfill his initial promise that he made to all his friends... And so on... there is material for quite a few episodes, before some inappropriate asshole comes to "save" the beautiful teacher LOL

You can also take advantage of the resource that Aiden's uncle is an obscure (but successful and cheating) lawyer, with which Sophia's "end of extortion" and "beginning of a new career" must be certified with the signature under pressure of a work contract at the club, with limited hours and setting conditions and demands that she must abide by during her working hours. In fact, it would be great if Aiden totally stripped Sophia (the device that he can shamelessly get his hands on her and strip her when he wants, I think is very interesting, since it establishes with definitive clarity who is the boss in that bond ) and she attends the club office, along with Aiden and Aiden's uncle, to sign the agreement, while she is naked.

I believe that, so that it does not lose a minimum of argumentative realism, we must not forget that, for more "villains" and delinquents are Aiden and his gang, finally they are very hot teenagers for a while with the teacher Parker.

So, the BDSM sophistication with torture, I personally would not expand it too much, I think they will first seek their humiliation and pleasure through the exhibition Finally! of a total nakedness of Sophia before them, and small revenge: Sophia has repeatedly told them to keep their dirty hands off her. Well then, Aiden will get his hands on her and he should personally strip her naked in front of the rest, so Sophia understands who's boss now. And don't forget the bottom line: Before expanding Sophia's new forced labor role, signed contract and all, before fulfilling the dream of ALL of Aiden's gang members, plus clientele in general, in such a way that good part of the male population of the city will gradually get to know her, naked Sophia, we must not forget the essential thing: The next step is for Sofia to dance naked and endure being fully enjoyed by the three gang members... and that that butt plug, only , is withdrawn by Aiden, who will reserve the final dessert for himself: enjoying Sophia from behind, "showing" his cronies how to fuck her ass without haste. That is a pleasure reserved for a true "boss" who "shows" his charges how things are done.
This is absolutely perfect. The only thing to perhaps add to the excellent storyline is Aiden requiring an ovulation schedule to plan such an event on her most fertile day.

Reactions: Deniroeste
Oct 1, 2020
Hey!

For the first time i like amber more than sophia... Becuase ur creation.... Kudos

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Saw someone mention the bike and art class outfits the other day so wanted to give it a try. I suck at making any kind of story around it so just made a few renders. Think it turned out alright? :)

If I can find the art class clothing and location assets I might try those too.

View attachment 2634741 View attachment 2634747 View attachment 2634749 View attachment 2634751 View attachment 2634753 View attachment 2634756
Fairly sure the dress Sophia wears has already been identified, perhaps even the room too. I'll have a look later and add it to my list.

Not having any interest in Aiden's tasks, identifying them hasn't been a priority.

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes