Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

gunzen

Oct 23, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
the reason i liked sophia >>> because of her erect nipples. thanks for making them prominent in this picture.

the problem i have with this image is that when you look at both objects in the foreground, in relation to the space they occupy, sophia seems to be floating off the floor, and is presented at an awkward angle in relation to the desk.

Reactions: RUSSIAN MAFIA

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
the reason i liked sophia >>> because of her erect nipples. thanks for making them prominent in this picture.

the problem i have with this image is that when you look at both objects in the foreground, in relation to the space they occupy, sophia seems to be floating off the floor, and is presented at an awkward angle in relation to the desk.
You'll get that with a photoshopped image. I'm slowly trying to identify the assets for all the students, but the kids like Lucas and Mason appear to be custom, so it's tricky.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Meanwhile, scoured the thread, saw gkdanuka had given us the assets for Larry and thought I'd try it. Added the assets to my compilation list.

Since all I need to play my route is for Sophia to visit Larry, I haven't done much of his path so I haven't given him much thought. But it could be interesting to explore some Mafia machinations.
Larry Morello 1.png

Deniroeste

Apr 10, 2023
I'm going back to these ideas, based on the Pixil requirement and some of the good points made by other members of the group:

Personally, I would only add, for greater morbidity, that Sophia reaches orgasm less, because of her shame and humiliation, with looks of permanent disgust on her face, at being forced to do all of this. Also that it shows in her gestures that she has finally been defeated and totally dominated by Aiden. And perhaps, as an element of intense humiliation for her and fabulous pleasure for the three boys (Aiden and his henchmen), it is not Darius who must first see her completely naked, but rather that she, when she is led by the neck to Aiden, must tolerate that Aiden himself, in front of his friends, removes her clothes one by one, leaving her only with her socks and shoes, and before taking her with the students, the 3 of the band finally have the long-awaited first prize, which is groping her and sucking her tits without her being able to avoid it, or holding her by the arms, which is an excellent resource that you added. Otherwise, great where the story is going. Under no circumstances should that damn Dylan arrive as a "savior"... at least for several more chapters... I think that this fourth part actually has nothing of "Last Task", but rather the beginning of the Aiden's total dominance over Sophia. Not necessarily she will "transform her mind" as she will continue to be a teacher and enduring leers from Aiden and André in class. Then, of course, there will be permanent shows, she will earn money, all the henchmen of Aiden's gang will enjoy seeing her undress in front of them, and Aiden will fulfill his initial promise that he made to all his friends... And so on... there is material for quite a few episodes, before some inappropriate asshole comes to "save" the beautiful teacher LOL

You can also take advantage of the resource that Aiden's uncle is an obscure (but successful and cheating) lawyer, with which Sophia's "end of extortion" and "beginning of a new career" must be certified with the signature under pressure of a work contract at the club, with limited hours and setting conditions and demands that she must abide by during her working hours. In fact, it would be great if Aiden totally stripped Sophia (the device that he can shamelessly get his hands on her and strip her when he wants, I think is very interesting, since it establishes with definitive clarity who is the boss in that bond ) and she attends the club office, along with Aiden and Aiden's uncle, to sign the agreement, while she is naked.

I believe that, so that it does not lose a minimum of argumentative realism, we must not forget that, for more "villains" and delinquents are Aiden and his gang, finally they are very hot teenagers for a while with the teacher Parker.

So, the BDSM sophistication with torture, I personally would not expand it too much, I think they will first seek their humiliation and pleasure through the exhibition Finally! of a total nakedness of Sophia before them, and small revenge: Sophia has repeatedly told them to keep their dirty hands off her. Well then, Aiden will get his hands on her and he should personally strip her naked in front of the rest, so Sophia understands who's boss now. And don't forget the bottom line: Before expanding Sophia's new forced labor role, signed contract and all, before fulfilling the dream of ALL of Aiden's gang members, plus clientele in general, in such a way that good part of the male population of the city will gradually get to know her, naked Sophia, we must not forget the essential thing: The next step is for Sofia to dance naked and endure being fully enjoyed by the three gang members... and that that butt plug, only , is withdrawn by Aiden, who will reserve the final dessert for himself: enjoying Sophia from behind, "showing" his cronies how to fuck her ass without haste. That is a pleasure reserved for a true "boss" who "shows" his charges how things are done.

LatinoBoy65

Oct 16, 2022
Hey everyone! I've got some ideas on how to progress this story, but, I thought why not ask you guys?

Send me a private message if you have any ideas of your own. Be sure to include some details, like dialogue, or what's going through the characters head. Kinkier the better, and who knows, maybe your story gets told?

Don't go too crazy please. I still need to contain the scene. I don't have all the assets and my PC can only handle so much. Plus it's me working on this alone.

Sorry for the long post.
Hey Pixil,

finishing the task that fast would be a pity. Aiden said “for the rest of the day, you are an employee here” – and the day is not over yet…;)

Sophia: OK Aiden, this was it.
Aiden: Mrs. Parker the day is not over yet – you just started
Sophia: No, we are done
Sophia removes the vibrator from her ass and puts it on the table in front of Aiden.
Aiden: Your choice Mrs. Parker, if you don’t finish your task, then this will not be your last one. You probably also might have realized that every task was more challenging than the one before. Are you sure you want to stop now?
Sophia says nothing, picks up the plug and puts it back in her ass. She is surprised that it was slipped in way easier than at home. She smiles, because she did not want give Aiden the satisfaction.

Aiden: good decision Mrs. Parker. Your next job as an employee you can choose: either you work as waitress or you work as stripper.
Sophia thinks: this choice is easy.
Aiden: before you chose to be waitress you should have a look on the “menu card”.
Aiden shows the card to Sophia. Sophia looks at it. (Beer, Vodka, Whiskey….)
Aiden: have a look at the other side.
Sophia turns the card around – and is shocked: (hand-job, tit-job, blowjob, vaginal sex, anal sex…)
Sophia: I guess I prefer to work as stripper.
Aiden: I was expecting this. You see that door over there “staff only”? I prepared some clothing for you.

Sofia opens the door and sees two girls – about 10 year younger than here. A black girl with short hair and a white girl with long hair - one only wearing stockings and high heels, the other one only wears a thong.
Girl 1: you must be the newcomer doing a try-out today. If you want, we can do the show together – this way it‘ s easier first time on stage.
Girl 2: watch out, she only wants to lick you on stage. (both laughing)

Sophia: I think I can handle this alone.
Sophia looks round, there is a wardrobe a sticker “Parker”. She has a closer look at the clothing and chooses an elegant dress with sheer lingerie, stockings, and heels.
Sophia puts on the dress, looks in the mirror and thinks “nice”. She opens the door to the stage, realizes that more customers are present, lights are dimmed, spot is on her, music stats playing, all eyes are on her.
Sophia takes a deep breath and starts dancing…
After some dancing moves, Sophia takes off the jacket, revealing the sheer clothing she is wearing. Having now all eyes on her and the crowd obviously appreciating her moves, raises Sophia’s self-confidence and she discovers her sense for exhibitionism (-> preparation for hotter scenes to come)
After finishing her presentation she even gets standing ovations, also from Aiden. Sophia thinks to herself: Look Aiden, who is the boss now ?

During the strip-dance, Pixil please use the same concept as you did for the lap dance: different poses under different angles, showing different details of Sophia’s body. This is just great.

An option could be to let one of the other girls dance before, Sophia watching, getting aroused and learning how to strip properly – as preparation for her own presentation.

In future updates another scene could be, Sophia really doing a striptease together with another girl – with more explicit content for sure. :p

By the way: I also agree with Deniroeste, skip the BDSM stuff. It is too far away from the original game and we all don’t want to shock Sophia too much. She should also have some fun and should regularly come back working at the strip club. :love:

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes