Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Welp, this one did not go well hahaha :cry:

In the interest of getting better, would you guys tell me what you didn't like about it?
Is it the theme? The composition? Lighting? Expressions? Pose?

I thinking of doing a follow-up, but I need the feedback so I can avoid the same mistakes haha
;)

Thanks in advance! :love:
It had Liam for starters. If it was Ellie and Sophia, that would be a different matter entirely.

Lukasz1

May 20, 2018
It had Liam for starters. If it was Ellie and Sophia, that would be a different matter entirely.
I would add here that Sophia was in the company of another guy, both without masks. Surprise in Ellie's eyes, and a more skimpy outfit.
Will Sophia recognize her daughter?

Reactions: Kthulu_SFM

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Ok, so the theme... :unsure:

Anything on the quality overall? Maybe the composition or the lighting?
That's a good question. I'm often envious of the quality some of the artists can get, but since Render Settings and Postwork isn't something that I find is discussed much here, for me it's hard to say.

Reactions: Kthulu_SFM

koizumi.JP

Jul 31, 2021
I would not call an AI-generated object a work of art.
This is because it cannot be created without the original data.
But I still made it.
I was interested in the learning ability of AI.
I have no other place to show my work, so I would like you to see only 5 pictures.
*We do not plan to open the study data.

Q1331

Jul 3, 2019
Hey everyone! I've got some ideas on how to progress this story, but, I thought why not ask you guys?

Send me a private message if you have any ideas of your own. Be sure to include some details, like dialogue, or what's going through the characters head. Kinkier the better, and who knows, maybe your story gets told?

Don't go too crazy please. I still need to contain the scene. I don't have all the assets and my PC can only handle so much. Plus it's me working on this alone.

Sorry for the long post.

The Plot can go as follow:
Sophia falls down on the ground as Aiden turns the vibrator to the maximum level. Sophia feeling all wet looks desperately at Aiden as he turns down the vibrator. She gets up with difficulty helplessly giving Aiden and his gang a dirty look. She could still feel the vibrator inside her ass however now it was more tolerable.
(I have to get this over with and finish the final task. I can't believe that bastard gave me an orgasm.)
Sophia starts dancing for Darius again. Facing him and showing him his boobs while playing with them and feeling all wet. She feels the vibrator again getting more and more tense. She tries to play cool. Facing Darius she says.
Sophia: So tell me whos the hottest girl you have seen in this joint?
Darius still not believing what is happening whispers.
Darius: You mam.
Sophia: Say it louder so they can hear you and ill let you touch one of my breasts. Would you like that?
Aiden not liking what is going on starts increasing the vibrator to its maximum. Darius reaches out and holds Sophias right breast speaking out loud.
Daius: Your the hottest girl I've seen around here.
Aiden turns the vibrator to its maximum while Darius sees Sophias face getting turned on gets bolder and pinches her nipple. Sophia trying to hold it in thinking to herself.
(I can't take it anymore)
Suddenly has a large orgasm screaming.
Sophia: Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
She cant take it anymore and falls down with her face on Darius lap and dripping all wet. Her face was touching his cock from beneath his pants and she could feel how large his cock is. One of Aidens gangs walks forward and takes Sophias collar and gets her up telling Darius still sitting.
"I hope she was worth your time"
Winking at him and pulling Sophia by the collar back to where Aiden was sitting. Sophia feeling helpless just follows him. He puts Sophia on the ground sitting in front of Aiden on the chair and goes and sits beside Aiden. While Sophia was kneeling in front of Aiden, Aiden turns the vibrator on again.
Aiden: did you have a good time?
Aiden is smiling completely pleased with how things are going.
Sophia: Please Aiden stop. Don't turn it up again.
Aiden: But you want this to finish. Right?
Looking at Sophia he again says.
Aiden: Right?
Sophia: Yes.
Aiden: From now on you'll call me yes sir.
Sophia: what?
Aiden increases the vibrator.
Sophia: Yes Sir. Sorry, Sir.
Aiden lifts up Sophias chin and looks at her.
Aiden: Good girl. Three young college students have just walked in. Why don't you invite them for a private dance in that room over there.
Sophia: All three.
Aiden: is that a problem?
Sophia with her head down says.
Sophia: No Sir.
Aiden: Good.
Aieden gets out a black leather rope and connects it to Sophias collar.
Aiden: Now go to them and give the rope attached to your collar to your favorite one. Then show them the private room and follow them on your hands and knees like a dog. Do you understand?
He turned up the vibrator slightly looking at Sophia. Sophia feeling helpless with her head down murmurs.
Sophia: Yes sir.
Sophia stands up and goes to the boys. Young college students no more than 21,22 years old.
Sophia: Would you guys like a private dance? Don't worry its on the house.
The guys look at Aiden in confusion while he nods at them assuring them it has been taken care of. Sophia feeling the vibrator again shows the room.
Sophia: OK. What are you guys waiting for.
Giving the rope attached to her collar to one of the guys and sitting on the floor.
Sophia: You have to take me there.
The guys not believing what is happening pull on Sophias collar and move towards the room while Sophia was following them like a dog. They enter the private room and then Aiden and his gang follow them from behind.
Aiden: OK guys. Today is your lucky day. You get to jerk off in front of this slut while she plays with herself and then you get to cum all over her face.
He then looks towards Sophia turning the vibrator on again telling her.
Aiden: What are you waiting for? These guys want to have a happy time.
Sophia whispered: Bastard.
Aiden turning up the vibrator asked loudly.
Aiden: What?
Sophia: OK, Sir.
The guys started to drop there pants playing with their cock while Sophia started to play with her self. Aiden and his group sat down behind looking how things were going on while Aiden increasing the vibrator little by little.
Sophia: (Shit hes increasing it again. I cant let myself get lost in it. I have to control myself. Look at those cocks. Wow their nice. Dont think about it Sophia. This is exactly what he wants. Shit his turning it up to the maximum again. I dont know how longer I can take it. Shit. I'm cumming.)
At the same instant the boys playing with their cocks stated to cum. Aiden seeing this turned the vibrator to the maximum. Suddenly Sophia playing with herself stated cumming while at the same time the guys unloaded on her face.
Sophia: Ahhhhhhhhhhh.
Sophia lay down on the floor with her whole face covered in cum. The guys were relieved sitting down on the other side in front of Aiden and his gang. Sophia couldnt believe she had completely given in. Aiden went to Sophia pulled on her collar on got her up. He then went to the boys with Sophia crawling behind him.Aiden turns to Sophia and says:
Aiden: which of them did you like best?
Sophia remians silent. Aiden increasing the vibrator again asks loudly I asked you a question you whore.
Aiden: Which of them did you like best?
Sophia couldnt believe being on the floor covered in cum with her own student calling her a whore. She was thinking to herself.
Sophia(This cant go on. But what can I do?)
Sophia pointed towards the guy with the biggest dick. Aiden talking to the guy.
Aiden: Well sir today is your lucky day. Today youll get your dick sucked by this whore. The other two hold her from behind so that your friend could fuck this whores face good.
Sophia couldnt believe what was going on. The two guys eagerly held her down holding her hands while the other guy shoved his pennis down her throat. She was completely helpless. One of the guys started playing with her Pussy while the other guy was holding her head trying to put his whole dick in her mouth. Aiden was holding the vibrator and slowly increasing the vibrator again. She had just lost all control. She started cumming uncontrollably while the guy emptied his cum down her throat.
Aiden: Clean it bitch.
Referring to the guy's cock. The guy kept his cock inside her mouth making her clean it. Then he pulled his cock out. Sophia fell on the ground all covered in cum.
Aiden: Thank you, guys. That will be all for today. Now please leave us with our precious whore over here.
Sophia was on the ground while the guys started zipping up and leaving.

Aiden tells one of his henchmen to go get some wet napkins and a towel. He then goes and sits down while Sophia cleans herself. After Sophia cleaned herself Aiden pointed at her to come to him. Sophia crawling and goes to Aiden. She is nearly broken and devastated. Sophia sits on the ground beside Aidens feet while Aiden starts talking with his crew. He then turns down to Sophia and says.
Aiden: Are you thirsty?
Sophia nods yes. Aiden pours some water into the bowl on the table and puts it in front of her.
Aiden: Drink.
Sophia looks at the bowel and approaches to lift it up to drink the water. Aiden suddenly slaps Sophias hand. The bowel falls down from Sophias hand.
Aiden: Put your head down and lick the water with your tongue.
Sophia looks at Aiden and replies.
Sophia: it's enough Aiden.
Aiden having Sophias leash in his hand pulls on the leash bringing Sophia closer and then says.
Aiden: What did you say? What did you call me?
Sophia: It's enough. You had your fun. Now let me go.
Aiden while looking at Sophia while having a grin on his face slowly turned up the vibrator again. Sophia started to feel the tingle again her eyes closing a bit.
Aiden: You like it too. You just feel too ashamed, don't you?
Aiden increased the vibrator again looking at Sophia, but Sophia didn't respond.
Aiden: We just have to smack the shame out of you.
Turning off the vibrator he gives her leash to one of his henchmen. Telling him.
Aiden: Bend her on the table and tie her hands to the two opposite sides of the table and her feet to the two opposite legs.
After she was tied he goes and kneels down facing Sophia. Sophias head was facing the ground. He opens a suitcase with a whole lot of leashes, collars, butt plugs, gags, nipple clamps, flogs, whips, and leashes.
Aiden: Pick one of the paddles.
Sophia stays quiet.
Aiden: Pick one of the paddles or I will pick the whip with the needles.
Sophia: Please Aiden.
Aiden: Pick. 5, 4, 3, 2
Sophia: The leather one. I pick that one.
Aiden: Good.
Aiden proceeds to go behind Sophia. He opens her butt chicks and takes out the butt plug. Sophia feels a bit relieved.
Aiden: Don't feel too comfortable.
He then proceeds to the suitcase laid in front of Sophia and picks a slightly bigger butt plug and goes behind Sophia.
Sophia: Aiden no. Please dont. No. I can't take it in. Ahhhhh......
Aiden puts the butt plug in her ass while Sophia gasps for air.
Aiden: This one is better trust me.
He then turns on the vibrator in the new butt plug and continues.
Aiden: Each time I spank you you have to count. Miss counting and ill spank you with the harder wooden rod.
Aiden spanks Sophia on the butt with the leather paddle. Sophia doesn't say anything. Aiden puts down the leather paddle and spanks her with the wooden rod. Sophia suddenly screams. Tears start coming down Sophias face.
Aiden: Count I said.
Sophia hardly pulls herself together with tears coming down her eyes.
Sophia: 1.
Aiden Spanks again turning the vibrator a little up.
Sophia: 2.
Bang.
Sophia: 3.
Bang.
Sophia: 4.
Every time Aiden spanked Sophia he would increase the vibration. Sophia was feeling dizzy. A mixed emotion of pain, humiliation, and pleasure that she hadn't felt before.
(Sophia: what is going on with me? I can't think. I just want it to end. Ahhh)
Bang.
Sophia: 5.
Bang.
Sophia: 6.
Bang.
Sophia: 7.
Sophias body started to shake. Aiden was increasing the vibrator and Sophia was about to cum.
Aiden: You're not allowed to cum until I finish counting to ten. Do you understand?
Sophia: Yes Sir.
Bang.
Sophia: 8.
Bang.
Sophia: 9.
Aiden started taking his time. Caressing Sophias ass and touching her pussy.
Sophia: Please Sirrrr.
Aiden: Please what?
Sophia: Please let me cum.
Aiden: But were not at 10 yet.
Sophia: Please spank me then.
Aiden: what?
Sophia: Please spank me Sir.
Bang.
Sophias body started trembling as she came.
Sophia:Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh...
Aiden kneeled down in front of Sophia. putting his hands in Sophias hair and smiling at her. Sophia felt numb.
Aiden: We'll do it again.
Aiden took something from the suitcase. He stands up going behind Sophia. Sophia had completely given up. She was OK with whatever Aiden would do to her at this point. Aiden puts a Gag in Sohphias mouth tying it from behind around her head. He then kneels in front of Sophia holding her head in his hand. He then tells one of his henchmen.
Aiden: Start.
Bang.
Aiden talking to Sophia.
Aiden: look at me all the time and count with me.
Bang.
Aiden: 1.
Sophia in the meanwhile tried to blurb something but it was almost impossible with the gag in her mouth.
Bang.
Aiden: 2.
Sophia meanwhile tried her best while staring at Aiden. Aiden started to increase the vibrator again.
Bang.
Aiden: 3.
Bang.
Aiden: 4.
Bang.
Sophia suddenly closed her eyes in pain. She couldn't say anything. She suddenly felt afraid that Aiden would punish her.
Aiden: not so hard you idiot.
(Sophia: did he just tell his idiot friend to be more gentle?)
Bang.
Aiden: 6.
Bang.
Aiden: 7.
Bang.
Aiden: 8.
Aiden increasing the vibrator asked Sophia.
Aiden: Do you wanna cum.
Sophia nodded yes.
Aiden: not so fast.
Bang.
Aiden: 9. How much do you wanna cum?
Sophia tried speaking while looking at Aiden.
Aiden: I can't understand you.
Sophia tried harder.
Aiden: Are you trying to say your my whore.
Sophia nodded her head yes.
Aiden: Say it.
As much as she tried Sophia couldn't speak with the gag in her mouth. Aiden removed the gag.
Aiden: what are you?
Sophia: I'm your whore.
Aiden: Louder.
Sophia: I'm your filthy whore.
Aiden increased the vibrator looking at his henchman.
Bang.
Aiden staring at Sophias eyes.
Aiden: Now you can cum.
Sophia: Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
She closed her eyes and came, her legs dripping with water coming out of her pussy.
Aiden stood up. Sophia was completely broken. She was too exhausted to put up any resistance and at this moment she really didn't know if she wanted to. Everything was completely blank in her mind.
Aiden: Untie her. Take her to the chare over there.
One of the henchmen untied Sophia and took her leash. Sophia crawled on the ground towards the chair and then climbed up the chair. Aiden went towards Sophia. He then lifted Sophia's hands and tied it to the back of the chair. He further on lifted her legs and tied it to each of the chairs arm handles. Sophia was quite all this time. Not saying a word. After tying her up he proceeded to put the gag in her mouth.
(Sophia: What does he want to do to me now. When will he stop? I don't know how many more orgasms my body can handle.)
Aiden going towards the suitcase brought back something back with himself.
Aiden: Don't think I have forgotten about your breasts.
This was too much for Sophia. All her body was engaged and if Aiden started playing with her sensitive nipples it was no going back. Aiden attached two nipple clamps with screws on top for tightening to Sophia's nipples. Sophia muttered something close to pain and pleasure with the gag in her mouth. Aiden then picked up a huge vibrator to stimulate Sophia's pussy with it. He gave the vibrator to one of his henchmen and told him.
Aiden: Kneel down in front of her pussy and start.
Meanwhile Aiden was standing next to Sophia holding her leash in one hand and her butt plug vibrator in the other. The henchmen started and Aiden proceeded to turn on the butt plug vibrator.
Aiden: Increase it steadily.
Sophia was trying to break free all her body shivering as Aiden was increasing the vibrator and tightening the nipple clamps on Sophia. Her heart was beating fast. She had no control over her body. She was cumming every 10 seconds or so with her body constantly shivering.
Aiden: look at me you slut.
Sophia looked up in a desperate manner.
Aiden: What are you?
Sophia tried to mumble a something but couldn't with her gag on. Aiden increased the butt plug vibrator to the maximum as his henchmen did the same while tightening her nipple clamps to the maximum.
Aiden: Don't keep your eyes off me.
Sophia suddenly started to squirting uncontrollably all over the ground and Aiden's henchmen henchmen. Aiden stopped the vibrator as did his henchmen. Sophia's heart was pounding looking up to Aiden which she had stopped as she was cumming. Aiden's hand went down and he started touching and playing with Sophia's wet pussy as he was looking at her. He took off Sophia's gag while rubbing her pussy while Sophia started moaning. He then took his hand off Sophia's pussy and slightly licked it.
Aiden: Hmmm, salty.
Sophia was incredibly turned on at this point. He again started rubbing Sophia's pussy and then started fingering it. Sophia's moans turned out getting louder and louder. He took his hand out and put his four fingers in Sophia's mouth.
Aiden: Do you like it.
Sophia nodded yes. He then started fingering Sophia again licking the tip of her breast pointing out of the nipple clumps. Sophia started moaning louder and louder as she was about to cum. Aiden slapped her slightly in the face telling her.
Aiden: You won't cum until I tell you to.
Sophia: Yes Sir.
He then took the nipple clumps off fingering Sophia's pussy and sucking and bighting her nipples in a rough manner.
Sophia: Please let me cum. Pleassssssssse.
Aiden: OK bitch cum.
Sophia: Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
Aiden then took off his pant and started rubbing his dick to Sophia's pussy. Sophia started moaning saying in a light voice.
Sophia: Please put it in.
Aiden: What is it bitch?
Sophia: Please put it in.
Aiden: Put what in?

Sophia: Please stop teasing me. Just put it in.
Aiden: Again what in?
Sophia: Put your dick inside my wet pussy.
Aiden: You have to be more convincing than that.
Sophia: Please Sir. I'm begging you. Fuck my pussy. Fuck your filthy whore. I can't take it anymore. You have been teasing me all day. I want your dick huge dick inside me.
Aiden smiled while looking at her. He proceeded to rub his penis to her pussy.
Aiden: You see. I'm still not convinced how much you want it. He then proceeded to go and sit on the comfortable chairs that he and his henchmen where sitting on in the beginning. He then nodded to one of the henchmen to untie Sophia. Sophia untied, just fell off the chair. Sitting in all the water she had squirted out. She took a few moments just sitting there. She then crawls towards Aiden. She sees the bowel of water that Aiden had nocked out of her hand earlier. She puts her head down licking the water trying to win Aiden's approval. She then touches Aiden legs going up putting her face in front of her cock. She touches his cock rubbing it with her hand.
(Sophia: It's so big.)
She proceeds to wrap her mouth around it and start sucking it. Suddenly Aiden pulled her hair and lifts up her head.
Aiden: Who told you, you can touch my cock with your dirty mouth?
Aiden started to turn up the vibrator inside Sophia's ass again. She had completely forgotten about it as if it was natural for her ass to stretch so much
Sophia: Sorry Sir. Can I please have your cock in my filthy mouth?
Aiden increasing the vibrator replied.
Aiden: Beg harder.
Sophia: Please Master. I'm just your filthy whore who wants to suck your cock for you. let me suck your cock so then you would fuck my soaking wet pussy.
Aiden increasing the vibrator.
Aiden: So I'm your master? What does that make you.
Sophia squinting her eyes.
Sophia: I'm your filthy whore. Your slave that you can do with me as you please.
Aiden having Sophia's head in his hand pushed it into his cock, choking her. Sophia was completely into it now and didn't know if she even wanted everything to stop or continue. She had never felt such sense of pleasure in her life and she couldn't stop her self. She was sucking Aiden's cock while the vibrator in her ass was going on and Aiden had her head in his hand violently shoving it down and bringing it up. Bringing his cock out Sophia started coughing. He got up going behind Sophia while holding her leash.
Aiden: let's see how tight is your pussy.
He then started rubbing his penis to Sohphia's pussy and then he suddenly pushed all his penis inside Sophia. Sophia screamed and jumped forward. Aiden was fucking Sophia doggy style while his henchmen recording it.
Aiden: Hold on bitch.
Sophia: Oh my God it's so big. Oh fuck. It's so fucking big.
Aiden was fucking Sophia's pussy from behind while Sophia was grinding her teeth. She felt a sense of pleasure and pain along with humiliation. Aiden pulled Sophia's leash tilting her head upwards. There she saw Aiden's henchmen with a grin on their face watching them.
Henchmen: Do you like it Mrs Parker? Do you like being treated like a whore?
Sophia stayed silent tilting her head down so that she wouldn't see them.
Aiden pulled on her leash harder tilting her head up forcing her to face his henchmen.
Aiden: They asked you a question. Didn't you hear what they asked. answer them. Sophia catching her breath.
Sophia: Ahhhh. Yes, I like being my Masters whore. I like sucking his dick and letting him fuck me however he wants.
Henchmen: What about us. Would you like us to cum inside you.
Sophia again stayed quite only moaning quietly. Aiden looking at his henchmen.
Aiden: She's only allowed to have sex with whomever I allow her to have sex with and I'm the only one that is allowed to cum inside her.
Aiden: Is that right.
Sophia While moaning.
Sophia: Yes Sir. I'm your whore. I'll do whatever you tell me to.

Aiden lets go of Sophia's leash and Sophia lays her head on the ground. He puts his hands on Sophia's ass and pulls his dick out of her pussy. He then proceeds to take the butt plug out of her ass.
Aiden: Now I'm going to take your anal virginity.
Sophia stayed quiet with her head laying on the floor and her ass sticking out from behind.
(Sophia: How am I going to fit his cock inside my ass? That won't be possible.)
Aiden starts fingering Sophia's ass putting his thumb inside it. Sophia started moaning. Her ass had already been stretched open by the butt plug.
Aiden: Who would have guessed you are such a whore.
He then went on putting his penis on Sophia's asshole and grabbing her waist by his two hands. He then slowly started to penetrate her ass with Sophia starting to scream in pain.
Sophia: Ahhhhhhhhh. Please take it out. Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeease. It's too big. I can't. Your splitting my body.
Aiden getting turned on shouted.
Aiden: SHUT THE FUCK UP.
Sophia became quiet, quietly crying. Aiden slowly put all of his penis inside Sophia's ass. He let his penis rest and Sophia's ass to open up. He then started to slowly fuck her ass going back and forward. As he slowly starts to fuck Sophia's ass going back and forward the pain Sophia felt became lesser and lesser giving its place to a kind of pleasure Sophia had never felt before. She starts quietly moaning.
Aiden: You whore. I told you, you would like it. Soon you'll become so addicted to it that you won't want anything else.
Sophia started moaning louder and louder as Aiden moved faster and faster.
Sophia: Fuck it. Fuck my ass. Destroy it.
Aiden puts his hand in Sophia's hair pulling it up as Sophia screams.
Sophia: ehhhhhhhhhh
Aiden brings Sophia up pulling her hair with one hand and grabbing her tits with his other hand. He kept pumping his penis in Sophia's ass as she was moaning.
Aiden: You like me fucking your ass?
Sophia: Yes. Yes I love it. Fuck my ass. Fuck my tight little asshole.
Sophia was moaning all the time getting louder and louder.
Aiden: Ready, ahhhhhhh....
He ejaculated in Sophia's ass while Sophia came at the same time. Her whole body shivering and twisting.
Sophia: Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh...
Aiden got up and sat on the chair in front while Sophia lay on the ground in front of him in sweat and cum while Aiden's cum was coming out of her asshole. She was still having small orgasms laying on the floor.
(Sophia: What have I done. I became a whore of an 18 year old kid. I betrayed my husband... . What husband? The guy that doesn't appreciate me. That has forgotten all about me. The husband that has never made me properly cum. He who pimps me out to the mafia for his gambling issues. At least no one of Aiden's gang dare to touch without his permission. At least he tried so hard to fuck. And he can make me cum like I would have ever imagined. At least I fill satisfied not having that tingling feeling what is like to truly reach and orgasm. Despite being so young he knows how to make a women cum and has total control over himself and everyone around him. No I haven't done anything wrong but to satisfy my needs. I just hope that this whole thing remains a secret. Who knows, maybe I'll even visit Aiden again.)
As Sophia was on the floor she started to get up seeing Aiden's erected penis again with cum all over it. She got that tingling feeling again.
(Sophia: Maybe if I want to make Aiden keep this a secret I should be nice to him. And Gosh look at that penis. One more time can't hurt.)

She put her head down licking the cum that had dripped out of her ass on the floor. He looked at Aiden as if she was asking for his permission and seeing if he approves or not. He kneeled in front of his penis and started to clean the cum off it. Aiden pulled her hair.
Aiden: You like sucking my Penis clean?
Sophia: Yes Sir. I'm your whore. It's by duty to suck your penis clean.
She then proceeded to suck his penis. Aiden put his hand in hair violently pushing Sophia's head back and forward. He then pulled his cock out of her mouth. She was kneeling in front of him while Aiden had her hair in his hand.
Aiden: So Mr.s Parker what are you?
Sophia: I am your whore.
Aiden: Do you want me to fuck you?
Sophia: Yes please.
Aiden: Then say completely who and what you are.
Sophia: I'm Sophia Parker and I'm your filthy whore. Please fuck me and make me cum.
Aiden: What about your husband? Don't you want him to make you cum?
Sophia: No. I just want your cock inside me.
Aiden: From now on you won't have sex with anyone unless I tell you so. Even your loser husband. Do you understand?
Sophia nodded yes. Aiden let go of her hair and she proceeded to get up and sit on Aiden's lap. She was getting bolder and less afraid. She slid Aiden's penis inside her pussy and started to ride it. Aiden looking at his henchmen said.
Aiden: I told you ill have her sucking cocks in no time.
Then looking at Sophia he continued.
Aiden: You like being my whore don't you? You like wearing a collar and handing me your leash crawling beside me while I walk into places.
Sophia getting hotter and hotter replied.
Sophia: Yes Sir. I like it. I like when you treat me as your personal property. I like it when you fuck me hard and make me cum.
Sophia was coming all this time putting her breasts in Aiden's face hoping he will do something with them. Aiden grabbed Sophia's breasts and started violently sucking and biting Sophia's nipples making them turn red.
Sophia: Ah yes. Fuck me. Suck my nipples. Fuck me like the dirty whore that I am. Aiden started to cum shooting his load up Sophia's pussy. Sophia feeling Aiden's load inside her pussy started to have an orgasm shaking and hugging Aiden. Aiden's load started dripping out Sophia's pussy. She suddenly got up and kneeled in front of Aiden. She put her hand under her pussy collecting the cum coming out while sucking Aiden's penis clean. She then brought her hand up from beneath her pussy with all the cum in it and poured it into her mouth. Suddenly Aiden grabbed her by her hair telling her.
Aiden: Show it to me.
Sophia opened her mouth full of cum showing it to Aiden.
Aiden: Do you wanna taste it all?
Sophia nodded her head yes.
Aiden: Swallow it.
Sophia swallowed it all.
Sophia: Thank you Sir.
Aiden: There is still one last thing that you have to do today and then you'll be done.
Sophia nodded yes. She was completely drowned in all the chaos and sex. She really enjoyed getting fucked by Aiden not worrying much about the last thing.
Aiden nodded to one of his henchmen.
Aiden: Go get her clean.
Aiden's henchmen lifted up Sophia from the shoulder taking her hand.
Henchmen: Follow me.
Aiden got his cellphone from his other henchman. Talking on his cellphone he said.
Aiden: Yes. Bring him in. This will be interesting.

To be continued...

Last edited:

djxplod

Mar 2, 2022
But I still made it.
I have no other place to show my work, so I would like you to see only 5 pictures.
Pls do post more.

ivaka08

Jul 21, 2018
Continuation of Sofia in class:

Sofia: Okay, now let's start the lesson.
Sofia in class15.jpg
The gazes of all the boys and girls were fixed on one point. They looked at her like bewitched and could not say anything.
Sofia in class16.jpg
Sophia knew where they were all looking and let them look a little longer. She decided to remain naked, throughout the all lesson.
Sofia: Come on students, it's time to start the lesson. Either way, you'll be able to watch me, while I teach the lesson.
Sofia in class17.jpg
Zag: *In pleading voice* Can we have a little more look at you, please Mrs. Parker.
Boys and Girls: Please, Mrs. Parker.
София: Добре, но само още минутка.
Sofia in class18.jpg
When the minute was up, Sophia walked towards to the blackboard. She was glad she had found a way to get everyone's attention, even to Andre and Aidan, who had come to school.
Sofia in class19.jpg
Sofia: Today's lesson will be about...
Suddenly she fell silent. She knew that no one of the students were listening to her right now, and they were all staring at her nice ass. Sofia in class20.jpg
She thought about it.
Sofia: (Um, maybe it would be better if I didn't teach them today. But...but, what should we do in the remainder of the class?)

Really, what will Sofia decide???

shemaleNL

Apr 18, 2023
Continuation of Sofia in class:

Sofia: Okay, now let's start the lesson.
View attachment 2615687
The gazes of all the boys and girls were fixed on one point. They looked at her like bewitched and could not say anything.
View attachment 2615705
Sophia knew where they were all looking and let them look a little longer. She decided to remain naked, throughout the all lesson.
Sofia: Come on students, it's time to start the lesson. Either way, you'll be able to watch me, while I teach the lesson.
View attachment 2615758
Zag: *In pleading voice* Can we have a little more look at you, please Mrs. Parker.
Boys and Girls: Please, Mrs. Parker.
София: Добре, но само още минутка.
View attachment 2615783
When the minute was up, Sophia walked towards to the blackboard. She was glad she had found a way to get everyone's attention, even to Andre and Aidan, who had come to school.
View attachment 2615799
Sofia: Today's lesson will be about...
Suddenly she fell silent. She knew that no one of the students were listening to her right now, and they were all staring at her nice ass. View attachment 2615817
She thought about it.
Sofia: (Um, maybe it would be better if I didn't teach them today. But...but, what should we do in the remainder of the class?)

Really, what will Sofia decide???
teasing story, great pics.

Y585

Jun 30, 2022
Hey everyone! I've got some ideas on how to progress this story, but, I thought why not ask you guys?

Send me a private message if you have any ideas of your own. Be sure to include some details, like dialogue, or what's going through the characters head. Kinkier the better, and who knows, maybe your story gets told?

Don't go too crazy please. I still need to contain the scene. I don't have all the assets and my PC can only handle so much. Plus it's me working on this alone.

Sorry for the long post.
Find your artwork amazing. Here is how I would continue story...
Aiden continues to stare down Sophia, tormenting her with remote until she is on the verge of climax, then turns it off.
Aiden approaches Sophia: I'm modifying the task. Give Darius your best lap dance and earn my $50. I will gradually increase tempo of vibrator until you bring me $50.
Sophia goes back to Darius, tells him the "freebie" is over, begins to take off bra seductively, reveals breasts, but he only gives her $10. Aiden increases the rythm/tempo. Sophia is humiliated that Darius only gave her $10 tip. "How am I going to pay off this punk Aiden and get him to turn this damn thing off". Reluctantly, Sophia sits on Darius lap, snuggles up to his ear and whispers "I'm so horny, I'll let you fondle my breasts". Darius pulls out a $20 (Sophia is indignant! Her beautiful breasts never handled by anyone but her husband are only worth $20!). But Aiden increases the rythm of vibrator, so Sophia grabs Darius hands and guides them towards her breasts. The combination of of the vibrator and now a strangers hands fondling her breasts almost puts her over top, and Sophia begins "coaching" Darius hands with hers, using them to fondle herself. (Sophia .thinks to herself I'm losing control. I must end this quick). After two minutes (an eternity) Sophi pulls Darius hands away. She whispers to him " thats all I can give for a $20. But another $20 will get you another 2 minutes somewhere special". Sophia is feeling so dirty, selling "time" on her body. But she needs to get Aiden to stop. Darius begins to slip her another $20. Sophi grabs the hand with the 20 and guides it down to her garter, allowing his hand to brush her bare pussy. Slipping the $20 in the garter, she slowly removes his hand and guides it every so slowly to her pubic mound. Aiden turns the vibrator up another notch and Sophia is beside herself in esctasy, leaning back into Darius, eyes closed, and using his hands to masturbate her mound and breast. Sophia is on the cusp, when suddenly the vibrator is turned off, and Aiden is now standing over her. "Ok Mrs Parker, thats enough, time for your next set." Aiden then smirks as he takes the $50 from Sophia "Great job Mrs Parker".

naughtynafz

Creating "Aiden's Revenge"
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
But I still made it.
Art is art, let it be sketches, drawings, digital art, 3d renders or AI generated imagery. The main thing about art is putting your vision or thinking in a physical form so that others can see it. The world is evolving, so everyone should evolve too. If AI can make your vision into images with a prompt, so what is the problem of using it. and your line about "This is because it cannot be created without the original data.".. is general for any fan art. No fan art can be made without original data. And also AI generated imagery is not easy, it needs time and patience to make anything perfect. So I will definitely call it art.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Poser_Voyeur

yeetlibtard

Sep 4, 2021
Art is art, let it be sketches, drawings, digital art, 3d renders or AI generated imagery. The main thing about art is putting your vision or thinking in a physical form so that others can see it. The world is evolving, so everyone should evolve too. If AI can make your vision into images with a prompt, so what is the problem of using it. and your line about "This is because it cannot be created without the original data.".. is general for any fan art. No fan art can be made without original data. And also AI generated imagery is not easy, it needs time and patience to make anything perfect. So I will definitely call it art.
people who ask an ai to draw a prompt are not artists because they aren’t doing anything except for asking for a result, when somebody commissions an artist to make a piece no one says the commissioner is the artist, when they did essentially the same thing.

Reactions: Reymold14
4.60 star(s) 11 Votes