Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

2352Trophy

Nov 20, 2020
where is condensed version of A wife and mother with much of the fan art attached as well?
in fan art thread or L&P thread?

proxyto

Oct 8, 2017
Sick and tired of this Dylan vs. everyone else war going on.

This is A Wife and Mother Combined Edition (CE) v0.185.

Once you have it installed, switch to gallery, unlock gallery, then set filter to all, or set filter to side stories. All side stories are fan made. Have fun, whether with Dylan, Sam, Aiden and Co., or the moving crew. Fun for everyone here.

And from now on please, if you have any complaint about a canon character because of canon events, please express those complaints in the main game thread.

This is a fan art thread where everyone starts off as fan artists want them to be. No snide remarks necessary! Just want to have fun viewing fan art. Spare me the hate. Yes I hate Aiden, but you don't see me posting anything against Aiden fan art. All characters get a new life, depending on the fan artists' likes. No smart remarks needed.

Credit goes to naughtynafz for compiling the AWAM CE, and Pixil and other fan artists for the short stories.

Also search A Wife and Mother in for fan made static comics.

Are Combined edition playable on iPhone?

gunzen

Oct 23, 2017
There are 1200+ pages here. Start at 1 or use the back button. Jeesh!
you assume that i did not start from page 1. wrong assumption. i just started posting reactions now. i was just content to browse. you owe me an apology; along with those 3 other people who liked your post.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 11 Votes