Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

gunzen

Oct 23, 2017
There are 1200+ pages here. Start at 1 or use the back button. Jeesh!
you assume that i did not start from page 1. wrong assumption. i just started posting reactions now. i was just content to browse. you owe me an apology; along with those 3 other people who liked your post.

Last edited:

naughtynafz

Creating "Aiden's Revenge"
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Sick and tired of this Dylan vs. everyone else war going on.

This is A Wife and Mother Combined Edition (CE) v0.185.

Once you have it installed, switch to gallery, unlock gallery, then set filter to all, or set filter to side stories. All side stories are fan made. Have fun, whether with Dylan, Sam, Aiden and Co., or the moving crew. Fun for everyone here.

And from now on please, if you have any complaint about a canon character because of canon events, please express those complaints in the main game thread.

This is a fan art thread where everyone starts off as fan artists want them to be. No snide remarks necessary! Just want to have fun viewing fan art. Spare me the hate. Yes I hate Aiden, but you don't see me posting anything against Aiden fan art. All characters get a new life, depending on the fan artists' likes. No smart remarks needed.

Credit goes to naughtynafz for compiling the AWAM CE, and Pixil and other fan artists for the short stories.

Also search A Wife and Mother in for fan made static comics.
No need to set filter, there is already a filtered Label called "Stories"
Screenshot (291).png

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
you assume that i did not start from page 1. wrong assumption. i just started posting reactions now. i was just content to browse. you owe me an apology; along with those 3 other people who liked your post.
You are the one to ASSUME. You used the word. That means you get the Ass. I reacted to a incredibly bad post and now you are whining about it. :LOL:

My last post on this. I am not gonna waste time on it, you. :devilish:

gunzen

Oct 23, 2017
You are the one to ASSUME. You used the word. That means you get the Ass. I reacted to a incredibly bad post and now you are whining about it. :LOL:

My last post on this. I am not gonna waste time on it, you. :devilish:
there's something wrong with your English. put you on ignore.

ivaka08

Jul 21, 2018
Continuation of Sofia in class:

Sofia: So before we start today's lesson, I want to fulfill the promise I made to Andre yesterday, about the "very important lesson" as he called it, haha. Students, you don't mind, do you?
Group shouts, male and female: No, no, do it Mrs. Parker.
Sofia in class12.png
Sofia slowly began to pull down her panties, looking Andre in the eyes.
Sofia in class13.png
So Andre, are you satisfied?
Aidan: Oh I'm very pleased. Can I take your panties?
Sofia: You will only speak when I ask you. You got punished for task 28. It was very easy - you made me lick ice cream in public.
Sofia: Andre?
Andre: Well, not exactly. Nothing is seen that way. I thought you were going to take off your dress first.
Sofia: Ha ha, I expected you to say that. Well then.
Sofia in class14.png
Sofia: So how is it now? Does it see better?
Cheers and whistles from the class: Yes, yes, everything is visible. Sofia in class15.png

shemaleNL

Apr 18, 2023
Continuation of Sofia in class:

Sofia: So before we start today's lesson, I want to fulfill the promise I made to Andre yesterday, about the "very important lesson" as he called it, haha. Students, you don't mind, do you?
Group shouts, male and female: No, no, do it Mrs. Parker.
View attachment 2610595
Sofia slowly began to pull down her panties, looking Andre in the eyes.
View attachment 2610603
So Andre, are you satisfied?
Aidan: Oh I'm very pleased. Can I take your panties?
Sofia: You will only speak when I ask you. You got punished for task 28. It was very easy - you made me lick ice cream in public.
Sofia: Andre?
Andre: Well, not exactly. Nothing is seen that way. I thought you were going to take off your dress first.
Sofia: Ha ha, I expected you to say that. Well then.
View attachment 2610631
Sofia: So how is it now? Does it see better?
Cheers and whistles from the class: Yes, yes, everything is visible. View attachment 2610637
in this last pic she looks so powerfull and yet so willingly to be have so lustfull.

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes