Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Lukasz1

May 20, 2018
And Dylan's room is ready. Just a little more trinkets need it, but I haven't found the right things.

Sophia: Um, Dylan has put up posters of mature women with big boobs all over the room. Apparently he's into a big breasted MILF.
View attachment 2676399
Sofia: I'm a big-titted MILF too, but he barely looks at me anymore. Even though I walk naked in home because of him, when he passes me, he just says "Hi mom" and go away.
View attachment 2676414
Sofia: I think I should wait for him in his bed, let's see what he will do.
View attachment 2676416
hello, could you tell me what girls he put on his render. I liked them very much.

Brazzoth

Nov 2, 2018
Yes, they were. 3D rendering requires too much computing power for me.;) This was my first trial with LORA training.
Is there a way you could provide tutorials or a link to it (for LoRA and to achieve this kind of quality), I'm using stable diffusion but the text2img are not that great so any link to a good tutorial or soem tips are really welcomed, thanks!

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
Hi there! Neewbie daz user, can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong here? Running Daz 4.21 on a m1 monterey 12.2. Thank you for any guidance.

Morphs do not include textures, I answered this already for you in the top level Show Us thread.

Reactions: Old Dog

gunzen

Oct 23, 2017
I’m sick of the photoshops and ai gimmicks being shown here.

But thats funny af you win the day.
agree with the AI thing. there's always something that has to be adjusted, and the people using AI don't make those adjustments. their renders look wrong in some places. the AI renders, top most images by Polkat, has something very wrong with the skin of the models, but it isn't corrected or adjusted. the skin's texture really looks and feels like plastic.

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes