Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Sam99@

May 16, 2022
Please can anyone make a story with dons brother 2nd meet in prison. Where he touch her and finger her with reliving her boobs .

GagaAmber22

Oct 4, 2022
Hi guys,
I just got a new laptop, and decided to try Daz3D for the very first time. Using it was a bit confusing, but after watching some tutorials I finally decided to make a render by myself. Using Daz3D myself, I now understand how much work goes into making a single good render. The specifications of my laptop aren't that good, so I was only able to make this one render (it took almost 40 minutes to finish rendering). I aspire to learn more about Daz3D and become better at it, and in future when I'll be able to afford a PC of my own I'll make many more of such renders and improve myself. Also I would like to congratulate every member on this thread that is making these amazing and interesting Fan Arts. You guys are awesome! Keep it up!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

gunzen

Oct 23, 2017
AI bugs eh?

the AI thing isn't really an AI. that thing is a randomizer, working with respect to your conditions. in this case, one, or a few of your conditions, were not met. you still have to put in manual time to fix the outfit and turn it into a swimsuit. most likely, that outfit is listed or classified as a swimsuit by the maker of that specific clothing asset. so it was used there.

that's not AI. if it was AI, it could think for itself. the product owners of the so called AI things are abusing the name AI, because it's just a randomizer. false advertising.

anyway, the best way to use fake AI is for your own original app. it has difficulty accurately copying other works, like existing images. just look at the woman's face. who's that?

Reactions: hzjujk

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
AI bugs eh?

the AI thing isn't really an AI. that thing is a randomizer, working with respect to your conditions. in this case, one, or a few of your conditions, were not met. you still have to put in manual time to fix the outfit and turn it into a swimsuit. most likely, that outfit is listed or classified as a swimsuit by the maker of that specific clothing asset. so it was used there.

that's not AI. if it was AI, it could think for itself. the product owners of the so called AI things are abusing the name AI, because it's just a randomizer. false advertising.

anyway, the best way to use fake AI is for your own original app. it has difficulty accurately copying other works, like existing images. just look at the woman's face. who's that?
First of all, I don't know why you say this.
Second, the woman's face was not touched.
Thirdly, it is easy to find traces of AI by looking at images.

:ROFLMAO:(y)

gunzen

Oct 23, 2017
First of all, I don't know why you say this.
gunzen says: i am just explaining true AI, which we people of earth do not have, versus randomizing programs that you use for your graphics.

Second, the woman's face was not touched.
gunzen says: and that is why i asked who the woman was. she does not look like sophia or patricia or anyone from AWAM game.

Thirdly, it is easy to find traces of AI by looking at images.
gunzen says: i did not say anything about identifying AI images. i don't think you comprehended what I wrote down.

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
gunzen says: i am just explaining true AI, which we people of earth do not have, versus randomizing programs that you use for your graphics.

gunzen says: and that is why i asked who the woman was. she does not look like sophia or patricia or anyone from AWAM game.

gunzen says: i did not say anything about identifying AI images. i don't think you comprehended what I wrote down.
I'm rather confused that you don't know this image.

And the name AI is not something I decided on.

HanSolofan

Jan 26, 2023
Hi guys,
I just got a new laptop, and decided to try Daz3D for the very first time. Using it was a bit confusing, but after watching some tutorials I finally decided to make a render by myself. Using Daz3D myself, I now understand how much work goes into making a single good render. The specifications of my laptop aren't that good, so I was only able to make this one render (it took almost 40 minutes to finish rendering). I aspire to learn more about Daz3D and become better at it, and in future when I'll be able to afford a PC of my own I'll make many more of such renders and improve myself. Also I would like to congratulate every member on this thread that is making these amazing and interesting Fan Arts. You guys are awesome! Keep it up!

For your first attempt, very nice work.

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes