Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Kthulu_SFM

May 4, 2017
Hi guys,
I just got a new laptop, and decided to try Daz3D for the very first time. Using it was a bit confusing, but after watching some tutorials I finally decided to make a render by myself. Using Daz3D myself, I now understand how much work goes into making a single good render. The specifications of my laptop aren't that good, so I was only able to make this one render (it took almost 40 minutes to finish rendering). I aspire to learn more about Daz3D and become better at it, and in future when I'll be able to afford a PC of my own I'll make many more of such renders and improve myself. Also I would like to congratulate every member on this thread that is making these amazing and interesting Fan Arts. You guys are awesome! Keep it up!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hey! really nice job for a first render!

The first step is done! Now just keep going and enjoy! :love:

Maybe give a look at some tutorials on optimizations, so you can do work on a slower computer :D

Happy rendering!

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
You'll be back, you always come back....mostly.
Hehehe. As much as I've bitched and moaned about how idiotic the plot of the current playable day is, I fully admit I'm kinda looking forward to seeing the assets L&P is going to use for Christine's cheerleader sleepover, since that's one of the best storylines the game has. Just without Dylan.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
May just be me but, is the fanart thread also starting to dry up. It seems horrendously slow now. Is that an indicator that the main story interest is drying up as well? Seems to me it is. I think all the delays, lies and fails of the dev have soured everyone here. I cannot blame anyone for this except the dev. And here you go Night finding something that seems to hit some of those ideas Awam originated with. Go figure.
I'm mainly just waiting for this game to update. Not really impatient or criticizing the game itself. Quality takes more time. Just the AI crap and photoshopped stuff that has been posted in here is not what I personally like. There's plenty of games to keep me occupied. I went over some games I had downloaded a while back and put in my "TODO" folder and just never got around to trying. When i tried Halfway House I was pleasantly surprised. You get used to a whole lot of crappy stories. I won't name names, but one I played recently just gets beyond stupid. I understand that I shouldn't expect realism in these types of games, but... one I played recently was beyond ridiculous. The guy has sex a dozen times a day it seems and is always hard and the women (quite a few who are related to him) are all falling head over heels for the guy and I am rolling my eyes wishing I could find a GOOD STORY that is at least partially believable. Halfway House seems to fit the bill nicely, at least for the time being.

A Wife And Mother isn't too bad that way either. It's crosses the believability line, but overall, it's not too bad... the renders and junk in HERE get ridiculous, but the game itself is okay. I just wish it didn't take so long for new content, but after messing with making a visual novel myself (I still create for it when I feel in the mood, not sure if I will release it or not ever). It took me over an hour for ONE scene where the actual render took like, 5 mins. And my quality isn't as good as some of these. My story writing SUCKS! LOL... I really need to find some resources on writing good stories. Right now my own visual novel I mess with is based IN PART on some real life experiences of my own, believe it or not. I won't elaborate further. ;)

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes