Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

mrMarko

Jan 10, 2021
This story really ends in shit. They could have made it end better. No?
leaving everyone in suspense, I think this is intentional :)
I have high expectations for the next release (which I think will be the last) where we could see the real fireworks :p

LustyHero

Aug 31, 2023
After creating this new version Sophia, I am having this problem. when I created this new Sophia with different textures its looking fine but as soon as I am closing Daz and opening the file again, I am getting this white face. does anyone know how could I solve this?
I am not using any makeup btw 1699355222253.jpg

Reactions: SMS13 and Kobudo27

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
After creating this new version Sophia, I am having this problem. when I created this new Sophia with different textures its looking fine but as soon as I am closing Daz and opening the file again, I am getting this white face. does anyone know how could I solve this?
I am not using any makeup btw View attachment 3067275
Are you doing a Kabuki setting? Sorry, had to say it.:giggle:

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I am not using any makeup btw View attachment 3067275
You may have to install the face textures sepparate and then save the duff file as this has happened to me before with another model

• Red Heart
Reactions: LustyHero
4.60 star(s) 11 Votes