Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
WhiteWolf619 - I need your help to improve my Sophia. What magic have you done?

A wolf to another
With that version of her I don't think i really did to much, try adjusting things like her jaw line and cheeks, plus lighting also helps a lot too. You can find dozens of lighting presets and HDRI's that will make your render pop, not sure if you are using Ej Adora skin texture, That is what we use, if you are using a camera in the scene, turn the headlamp off before you render it.

LoneWolf799

Oct 28, 2023
With that version of her I don't think i really did to much, try adjusting things like her jaw line and cheeks, plus lighting also helps a lot too. You can find dozens of lighting presets and HDRI's that will make your render pop, not sure if you are using Ej Adora skin texture, That is what we use, if you are using a camera in the scene, turn the headlamp off before you render it.
Thanks Man will surely try these thing.

Reactions: WhiteWolf619

DrDougDoesDOS

Game Developer
May 14, 2018
@
2371Asus

Posted that a long time ago now, I have no idea who the characters were, just scrambled up some random G3 guys or as it was that far back they could even be G2 Models. Sorry can't help more bud, been busy on my own Product since.

Nettuno8090

Dec 27, 2019
The drawing is very well done, it's worth a 10. But it's not Sophya.

Thanks for this fangame. I believe that finally in the next update we will see what we will not see in the original game for at least the next 10 years :cry:.
Of course, here I would have liked to see Aiden and the guys convince (by paying her) Claire to participate too :p:love:
This story really ends in shit. They could have made it end better. No?

View attachment 3017473 View attachment 3017474
[/CITAZIONE]

l'idea è buona ma hai reso il corpo di Dylan più grande di quello di Sophia, non è reale.

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes