Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Yeahh Boyy

Feb 8, 2018
saw a scene from one of the fan games, it was zac (blonde dude) and sophia kissing, also during the game, the bully was in their house making sophia do stuff, anybody know where that scene was from?

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Can they invite the "old" Emma as well? As part of her shyness therapy? ;)
Pulling this conversation to the fan art thread, as to not derail the main one.

Interesting idea, I'll look into it. I'll ask some of the peeps I know that are Emma fans what they think of the idea. As someone that's more interested in Sophia/Emma than Dylan/Emma, I'm more likely to use cool Emma than nerdy. But I do have all the assets identified for nerdy Emma, so it's certainly doable.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Radoslaw Wolf

udson

Nov 29, 2020
haha Obrigado!:eek:pa:

Mas estou sempre aberto a críticas construtivas! Alguém precisa puxar minhas orelhas sempre que eu entrego algo abaixo da média:D
[/CITAR]

amazing , My friend, continue watching this scene and please show her on all fours with her ass perky, with some scenes of her being devoured from behind in these super sexy high heels and one of the boys with his dick in her mouth and Sophia rolling her eyes, ecstatic with pleasure

• Love
Reactions: Kthulu_SFM

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
Last edited:
Reactions: Tulrek and xxxorro

mrMarko

Jan 10, 2021
Hey everyone! It's been a very long while, life's distractions have kept me busy. But the next part is finally ready. Enjoy!

The Final Task - v0.5
View attachment 3044638
View attachment 3044644 View attachment 3044645 View attachment 3044646 View attachment 3044647

Download

Saves
Thanks for this fangame. I believe that finally in the next update we will see what we will not see in the original game for at least the next 10 years :cry:.
Of course, here I would have liked to see Aiden and the guys convince (by paying her) Claire to participate too :p:love:

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes