Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

LoneWolf799

Oct 28, 2023
Hi Guys,

I have been playing AWAM for almost 2 years have been following all the fan made games but 15 days back I came to this forum and it just blow my mind. I went crazy with the work you guys have put here. It motivated me I too wanted to be a part of this. This is my first attempt to make Sophia I know its not that great but would like you guys to support me with the assets and other details to improve my work. Old Dog, WhiteWolF, Pixil, and many other I just loved your work. Sophia first show.jpg

ihl86

Dec 8, 2019
I got so inspired by Bullx with his Halloween image I thought I would take a break from my normal workflow and add one or two Halloween images of my own.
Sad I couldn't get her to have a better expression. The clothes were so bad I had to do a lot of fixing in Blender to make them work. Because of that I couldn't spend as much time as I wanted on the lighting/expression.

Sophia Halloween Princess Leia2.png

whoabacha

Jul 17, 2017
I got so inspired by Bullx with his Halloween image I thought I would take a break from my normal workflow and add one or two Halloween images of my own.
Sad I couldn't get her to have a better expression. The clothes were so bad I had to do a lot of fixing in Blender to make them work. Because of that I couldn't spend as much time as I wanted on the lighting/expression.

View attachment 3040401
She could use more fibre in her diet looking at that expression

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Can someone please share a link to G8 Sophia and Amber models to download please?
I think most of us that use G8F versions of Sophia and others have done the conversion ourselves, so there's no direct download. Personally, the one I tend to use the most is

Reactions: Bullx

Bullx

Jul 2, 2020
I think most of us that use G8F versions of Sophia and others have done the conversion ourselves, so there's no direct download. Personally, the one I tend to use the most is

You were faster ;-)

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes