Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
Hey!

I was reading a couple postings back and Alley_Cat mentioned a Ellie naked sunbath scene...
So, as a thanks for being awesome and always finding assets and helping people, I did this one for ya :D

I know its not at L&P level, but I hope you enjoy it :giggle:

Characters: Ellie, Sam, Murray and Neil.

"The event of the week..."

View attachment 3016344
Delightfully beautiful,with my heavenly favorite Ellie you always make my day perfect !!,Kthulu_SFM :love::love::love:
Her juicy full round tanned breasts,the most seductive sexy look,
a pleasure for the eyes and everything else that comes up with it..

gunzen

Oct 23, 2017
Hey! :giggle:

Aiden is PISSED... :devilish:
Don't know if this render is for everyone, so I'm gonna put it on a spoiler and give a light BSDM warning...

Characters: Sophia, Aiden, Andre and Mia

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
no need the spoiler. its fan art. to each their own kink.
and since it is art, what you produce at the moment is taken from your current mood; mostly.
but ya'all fan artists started with sophia/dylan; mostly.
doesn't matter though, as long as it's fan art.
i won't like if i don't like, but you won't get any facepalms either.

Last edited:

LustyHero

Aug 31, 2023
Sophia was sitting in the bathroom, her mind going back to the most passionate sexual encounters she had experienced again after her marriage and how unfortunately it was with her own son. In her mind, she kept replaying every moment; from the way their eyes had met when they first entered the jacuzzi, to the electricity that seemed to spark between them, to the passionate kisses and the intimate touches that followed.

She couldn't believe what she had done. She felt guilty and ashamed for allowing herself to succumb to her son's advances, but at the same time, she felt a strange sense of pleasure and arousal as she remembered the pleasure that filled her body. She knew she had crossed a line and she had no idea where to go from here.

Unknowingly, her hand was moving over herself, reliving that moment, and she was finding it harder and harder to resist the temptation. She knew it was wrong, and yet her body seemed to crave it, and she was finding it increasingly difficult to deny herself the pleasure.
sophia32 (1).jpg

at the very moment Dylan tried to enter the batheroom and was surprised to find his mother playing with herself while looking into the mirror while moaning his name. He had never seen her do such a thing before and was both curious and a little bit ashamed. He felt embarrassed for her, but also a bit intrigued. He watched as she explored her body, using her hands to gently caress herself while gazing into the mirror.
sophia36.jpg

sfranger

Sep 29, 2019
Fantastic

Sophia was sitting in the bathroom, her mind going back to the most passionate sexual encounters she had experienced again after her marriage and how unfortunately it was with her own son. In her mind, she kept replaying every moment; from the way their eyes had met when they first entered the jacuzzi, to the electricity that seemed to spark between them, to the passionate kisses and the intimate touches that followed.

She couldn't believe what she had done. She felt guilty and ashamed for allowing herself to succumb to her son's advances, but at the same time, she felt a strange sense of pleasure and arousal as she remembered the pleasure that filled her body. She knew she had crossed a line and she had no idea where to go from here.

Unknowingly, her hand was moving over herself, reliving that moment, and she was finding it harder and harder to resist the temptation. She knew it was wrong, and yet her body seemed to crave it, and she was finding it increasingly difficult to deny herself the pleasure.
View attachment 3020744

at the very moment Dylan tried to enter the batheroom and was surprised to find his mother playing with herself while looking into the mirror while moaning his name. He had never seen her do such a thing before and was both curious and a little bit ashamed. He felt embarrassed for her, but also a bit intrigued. He watched as she explored her body, using her hands to gently caress herself while gazing into the mirror.
View attachment 3020741
Beautiful

Keep it going

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Working more on the outfits for the upcoming update. Not enough detail to work out the bra Christine is wearing. Outfit is . I also believe the shirt Aimee is wearing is from

AWAM - Ellie and Christine PJ test.png

EDIT: Added Ellie. I think the shirt is .
I think Naomi is wearing and

Last edited:

LustyHero

Aug 31, 2023
It was a special moment between Sophia and her son. They were both standing nude in the bathroom, facing the mirror, and dylan arms were wrapped around his mother's shoulders while he pressed himself against her back. His penis was grinding against her skin, and her eyes were closed as she savored the intimate sensation.
sophia.png

Without wasting a minute,Dylan picked up his sophia, held her close and gently placed her in a basin. while looking into her eyes, and the intensity of his gaze only seemed to grow as he started to make love to her. his body moved in perfect harmony with hers, creating a special moment of pure bliss. The love between them felt more powerful than ever before, and in that moment, nothing else mattered.

Sophia was moaning so loud, as she looked deeply into her son's eyes. She was filled with a mix of emotions, feeling both embarrassed and aroused all at the same time. Dylan continued thrusting faster and faster, and the pleasure was overflowing from both of them.
sophia33.jpg

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
I have decided to share what I have finished:

+
english is not my native language. There will be improvements
+ There will be decisions, but at the moment only the slut way works

So you can at least see in which direction it should go and maybe have some great ideas

ELLIE 0.1 Test (AWAM Fanmade Renpy VN Game)

PC

MAC

Have fun!!!
och already gone form the download site....

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes