Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I still need to find the shirt, but I think Ellie is wearing these shorts in the latest teaser:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
:FacePalm: I don't see you trying to help out identifying. If you don't think it's the asset, by all means suggest a better one if you're able. I haven't had the time to test it, obviously, because then I'd be more confident than "I think ..." and have a post of the results. Most of the artists here don't care anyway.

Or you could do something useful like trying to identify the character models like Aimee and Naomi. Aimee seems to have a following, so identifying the character assets for her would actually be helpful. ihl86 appears to be the best the thread has at the moment in terms of character asset identification, unless you can do better,

Last edited:

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
:FacePalm: I don't see you trying to help out identifying. If you don't think it's the asset, by all means suggest a better one if you're able. I haven't had the time to test it, obviously, because then I'd be more confident than "I think ..." and have a post of the results. Most of the artists here don't care anyway.

Or you could do something useful like trying to identify the character models like Aimee and Naomi. Aimee seems to have a following, so identifying the character assets for her would actually be helpful. ihl86 appears to be the best the thread has at the moment in terms of character asset identification, unless you can do better,
I found the asset, so I just wanted to help you avoid an error. Nothing more. Or do you think it's not the one used by L&P? :rolleyes:

ihl86

Dec 8, 2019

I found the asset, so I just wanted to help you avoid an error. Nothing more. Or do you think it's not the one used by L&P? :rolleyes:
You both actually identified the same asset.
Nexer the one you linked to in the other post actually contains just textures for the one that Alley_Cat identified. You can see in the required products of your link:
1697539424298.png
If you go by the texture itself, it also seems to be just the original product. Looks to me like it's this one:
1697539472871.png

Regarding identifying the characters, I appreciate your confidence Alley_Cat. I have to admit I haven't really checked the original thread for the teasers too much, since I don't want to just create hype for myself if I still have to wait for the update. If after I play the update I like the characters, I might be inclined to check to see if I find them. Although, if they are G8 there's very small chance of that as there are waaay to many G8 characters available. If they are G8.1 or G9, there are bigger chances we find them.

Regarding my own try with the renders and the story, I thought I found a better texture for Sophia in . Some of the renders look very good and realistic. It would also be an easy way to convert her to G9 without too much hassle. At first try, the texture looks too tan and not at all like Sophia. Maybe there's a chance to combine the too, I'm not giving up just yet.

Reactions: wcsim and Alley_Cat

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
You both actually identified the same asset.
Nexer the one you linked to in the other post actually contains just textures for the one that Alley_Cat identified. You can see in the required products of your link:
View attachment 3012694
If you go by the texture itself, it also seems to be just the original product. Looks to me like it's this one:
View attachment 3012695

Regarding identifying the characters, I appreciate your confidence Alley_Cat. I have to admit I haven't really checked the original thread for the teasers too much, since I don't want to just create hype for myself if I still have to wait for the update. If after I play the update I like the characters, I might be inclined to check to see if I find them. Although, if they are G8 there's very small chance of that as there are waaay to many G8 characters available. If they are G8.1 or G9, there are bigger chances we find them.

Regarding my own try with the renders and the story, I thought I found a better texture for Sophia in . Some of the renders look very good and realistic. It would also be an easy way to convert her to G9 without too much hassle. At first try, the texture looks too tan and not at all like Sophia. Maybe there's a chance to combine the too, I'm not giving up just yet.
Ellie's PJs
1697540450289.png

1697540727766.png

True, it is the same base asset, but the texture used in Ellie's case was not the one identified by Alley_Cat.
1697540866972.png
1697541012863.png
The base asset is created by lilflame, but the texture by Sveta. Maybe they are one and the same person :unsure:

As for the characters, it's a waste of time with all the many variations, and a dev can use a preset for a certain part of the face and .... adios.

ihl86

Dec 8, 2019
Ellie's PJs
View attachment 3012724

View attachment 3012727

True, it is the same base asset, but the texture used in Ellie's case was not the one identified by Alley_Cat.
View attachment 3012733
View attachment 3012738
The base asset is created by lilflame, but the texture by Sveta. Maybe they are one and the same person :unsure:

As for the characters, it's a waste of time with all the many variations, and a dev can use a preset for a certain part of the face and .... adios.
I think the texture model is the one you pointed out to and the color the one I screenshotted above, from the original product. Although I don't know if anyone cares that much about details like this, it's good to have them if anyone is interested.

Regarding the characters, I think L&P used to be lazy and just use simple characters most of the time. I don't know if he still does that or he started combining them. What I would like to say though is that I care a lot more about characters then I do about clothes. Especially if I want to make fan art, or whatever else derived from this game, there are few pieces of clothing I would want to reuse. I would, however, like my characters to look the same. So while it is harder, or maybe close to impossible to replicate a character I would argue it's also more important.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
I think the texture model is the one you pointed out to and the color the one I screenshotted above, from the original product. Although I don't know if anyone cares that much about details like this, it's good to have them if anyone is interested.

Regarding the characters, I think L&P used to be lazy and just use simple characters most of the time. I don't know if he still does that or he started combining them. What I would like to say though is that I care a lot more about characters then I do about clothes. Especially if I want to make fan art, or whatever else derived from this game, there are few pieces of clothing I would want to reuse. I would, however, like my characters to look the same. So while it is harder, or maybe close to impossible to replicate a character I would argue it's also more important.
https://f95zone.to/threads/ms-denvers-v0-04-popdoggy.143472/post-11910321
This girl described how she managed to copy a character, but it is an image created in PS. Quite tricky to pull off, and it takes talent. In DAZ even more complicated.

Reactions: ihl86
4.60 star(s) 11 Votes