Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I think finally found a tan and swimsuit combination that I like. It's not perfect, but I think it's getting close.
AWAM - Sophia Tan Test 1.png AWAM - Sophia Tan Test 2.png

Used Skin Builder 8, which has the advantage of being able to fine-tune the tan setting quite specifically. Everything from the overly dark tan here (just for contrast) to very light as her tan fades.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
It's a little better, but you have to hollow out his cheeks. His face is too wide at the bottom. The eyes should be a little more horizontal.
it is more to do with the tan lines and concerning Sophia I am happy with how she looks as L&P keeps on changing the looks of her and I don not make many renders of her now as I used to.

Last edited:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Hey!

Wanted to do something with Ellie, she looks so damn hot with the new hair... so here you go! :giggle:

I might do a couple more renders on this setting, just don't know when...

Characters: Ellie, Mr. Harris and Mr. Gibbs

"Substitute care"

View attachment 3090447

No GUI:
View attachment 3090448
What assets did you use for the old farts? I don't think anyone has publicly identified their assets. That said, since most fans in this thread seem to prefer young boys, I'm not surprised.

I'm only asking so I can add the assets to my list for completeness (but identification credits to you). Since character identification is not something I'm good at, having a list of members that are good at it is always helpful. Still hoping someone can identify Naomi and Aimee.

Have you given any thought to the other boys in the class, like Lucas and Mason?

LustyHero

Aug 31, 2023
What assets did you use for the old farts? I don't think anyone has publicly identified their assets. That said, since most fans in this thread seem to prefer young boys, I'm not surprised.

I'm only asking so I can add the assets to my list for completeness (but identification credits to you). Since character identification is not something I'm good at, having a list of members that are good at it is always helpful. Still hoping someone can identify Naomi and Aimee.

Have you given any thought to the other boys in the class, like Lucas and Mason?
not sure but i think this two would be

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes