Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Kthulu_SFM

May 4, 2017
What assets did you use for the old farts? I don't think anyone has publicly identified their assets. That said, since most fans in this thread seem to prefer young boys, I'm not surprised.

I'm only asking so I can add the assets to my list for completeness (but identification credits to you). Since character identification is not something I'm good at, having a list of members that are good at it is always helpful. Still hoping someone can identify Naomi and Aimee.

Have you given any thought to the other boys in the class, like Lucas and Mason?
As LustyHero said, for Gibbs I used . But my Harris is .

Never tried for the boys, sorry...

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
Hey!

Wanted to do something with Ellie, she looks so damn hot with the new hair... so here you go! :giggle:

I might do a couple more renders on this setting, just don't know when...

Characters: Ellie, Mr. Harris and Mr. Gibbs

"Substitute care"

View attachment 3090447

No GUI:
View attachment 3090448
I've been enjoying seeing Ellie in this forum.

Really liked your pairing of her and Neil.

LoneWolf799

Oct 28, 2023
guys your feedback is very important. Request you to let me know the area where can I improve.

Also can someone suggest me asset to add male genetics so that the render can be more in action

Bullx

Jul 2, 2020
ma
guys your feedback is very important. Request you to let me know the area where can I improve.

Also can someone suggest me asset to add male genetics so that the render can be more in action
maybe this help you with camera options

Reactions: LoneWolf799
4.60 star(s) 11 Votes