Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

DrDougDoesDOS

Game Developer
May 14, 2018
aWaM - The Christmas Task

Sophia waited in the Car Park. Santa had told her she had a Christmas Task to complete or Aiden would stuff Dylan like a Turkey and hand her his Giblets. There was no Snow in San Alejo and she had no idea how Reindeer would handle 33 degree heat... Aiden and his mates had already stuffed her earlier in the day so she had no idea if this was another one of his crazy Tasks or who Santa was.
SophiaSecretRendevous1aSM.jpg

Fuk95

May 13, 2023
I am sure that not one single male student (and likely a few female students too) did not do their homework or at the very least will say they didn't do their homework.
Maybe ;). And what do you think what will be the punishment :)

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
thanks, something new to learn
So it appears my intertubes are getting back to normal, so I'll hopefully be able to get back to my regular asset identification. I've extracted the code for the game, so the font used is Grand Hotel Regular. View attachment 3194136 . If you're after the colour code for a specific character, I should be able to track it down. If there's enough call for it, I may even add the font and colours to my identifications post.

And don't worry Lukasz1, I haven't forgotten you. I don't think Liv Hair is the one anymore, I'm now thinking dForce FE Wave Hair 02 might be, or Hoku Hair, I just need the bandwidth to download and test, fingers crossed

Reactions: Lukasz1

instancabile

Dec 10, 2017
I find this old *.duf file of a Adora from AWAM and I change it the skin shader in a G9 version and renderet again... still the face is not done great in the original map

View attachment 3193534
Today I was bored and I notice that some people still do the fanart of AWAM... So I decide to actualize the content... because why not
Here a version of "EJ Adora" in G9, just load your G9 on screen and go in
Edit/Figure/Morph Loader Pro
Choose Morph Files and select the file that you have decompact
Use as Base for the skin "G9 Feminine Skin 01 MAT"

That's All down here you can see the result
View attachment 2575721
And this is the same but with my G9 version of the character like in the previus quote

Adora G9.png

I didnt took the time for a good fix of the pose, just load all and than render. I find it more realistic... If I need to change I will pass more time to refine the expression for a more warming smile

And here the refined version with smile and a little change in iris color

Adora G9 refined.png

Last edited:

Kthulu_SFM

May 4, 2017
Hey kthulu, what is your device to render all of your amazing work? I plan to get an intel i7 with rtx 4050, do you think it is enough to render the work?
I work on a 2060, so yours should do fine :D

I would recommend getting one with the most VRAM! Anything with less than 6GB is a problem if you want to put stuff into your scenes. Ideally I would go for more, like 12GB or 24GB... but you can do fine with 6GB(mine is 6GB)

Hope to see your work soon! Happy rendering! :giggle:

Devil3D

Aug 10, 2021
Today I was bored and I notice that some people still do the fanart of AWAM... So I decide to actualize the content... because why not
Here a version of "EJ Adora" in G9, just load your G9 on screen and go in
Edit/Figure/Morph Loader Pro
Choose Morph Files and select the file that you have decompact
Use as Base for the skin "G9 Feminine Skin 01 MAT"

That's All down here you can see the result
View attachment 2575721
what method did you use to make this conversion?

Did you had issue with the eyes?

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
The method I used it's described in this video
I had no problem with the eyes.
Sometimes you get lucky. I have used Jay's method on numerous conversions to Genesis 9. Let's just say the success rate is not anything to write home about. Maybe 30 - 40% of the conversions do not have some sort of problems. It is usually the eyeballs but sometimes it extends to completely by creating unuseable G9 morphs.

Also the two commercial converters use this same method, they just hide a few steps to make you think it is magic.

instancabile

Dec 10, 2017
Sometimes you get lucky. I have used Jay's method on numerous conversions to Genesis 9. Let's just say the success rate is not anything to write home about. Maybe 30 - 40% of the conversions do not have some sort of problems. It is usually the eyeballs but sometimes it extends to completely by creating unuseable G9 morphs.

Also the two commercial converters use this same method, they just hide a few steps to make you think it is magic.
I have done a ton and not a single problem. Maybe you do something wrong. remember that if your eyes are smaller make the correct morph to adjust like in this video

In the video he use blender, I simply use scale (in parameter tab) to match the size and position, than I make the morph just for them

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 11 Votes