Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
Hey!

Since I had the scene, I decided to do another pose for this scenario. Hope you like it! :giggle:

Characters: Sophia, Dom Morello, a thug and Liam.

"Collateral"

View attachment 3173800

No GUI:
View attachment 3173801
Yes, my friend, as always, your work is at its best and besides, this is exactly what the consequences of interacting with a person like Morello can be, and not what the Last shows us in the game. Last has a childish, naive, I would even say infantile idea of interacting with the mafia, far from reality.

crwatcher

Oct 23, 2017
Hey, thanks! :love:

Here is my Sophia:

Darnell is pretty generic, I think he is :
Thank you Kthulu_SFM for sharing your file

Although I do not have all the files in my system (I cant make your file work from scratch), compared with my older model, I am getting better results with the hybrid duf between your duf and the old morphs in my system :)

SophiaFix-C 17.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

redle

Apr 12, 2017
That works fine, if the scene is too big, canvases work fine for that. Just render a few people at a time.

What I have is a tavern where I want to add tables based on upgrades. But the table I have has no shadows :D. so if I just add it, it looks unnatural.

This is how the tavern looks with shadows:
View attachment 3177187
This is how it looks with added a few tables without shadows:
View attachment 3177190
Completely out of place.
And imagine I will Render Sophia going to those tables. She will also not have shadows.
This is one of the problems a lot of VNs have when they render a character by itself and just put it in front of a background.
It's a game. No one is expecting every screenshot to be perfect. Ultimately one needs to pick and choose which trade-offs one is willing to make and where one puts in more effort. And yeah, shadows in a dynamically changing scene that isn't rendered on the fly is likely always going to have anomalies.

That said, one does not need to go all or nothing on shadows. There are multiple ways to go about capturing them. Here's one example of a bit of work with only your 2 sample images as input data.
Bar_top_evening_-_four_combined.gif
webp version:
View attachment Bar_top_evening_-_four_combined.webp

Reactions: nexer and ihl86

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Thank you Kthulu_SFM for sharing your file

Although I do not have all the files in my system (I cant make your file work from scratch), compared with my older model, I am getting better results with the hybrid duf between your duf and the old morphs in my system :)

View attachment 3183854

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
deliciously:p

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: crwatcher

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Reactions: johnwickkx

johnwickkx

May 17, 2021
To my knowledge, this is the first inquiry into either DeShithead or older-looking Dylan. Most of the interest in Vicky went down the toilet once DeShithead was introduced. Hence the nickname.
forget about deshawn then no one identified vicky ?

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes