Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

ihl86

Dec 8, 2019
Just played the new update. I have to say I didn't expect it but I think Aimee is extremely hot. Maybe even second hottest after Sophia. I think I like her more the Ellie looks-wise. The new Christine is also hotter than the basketball event one.

@Alley_Cat Since I like her so much now, I might have to join you in searching for her model, if she is out of the box and not heavily customized (I fear she is).

Malcolm75k

Mar 10, 2018
An attempt to replicate the 'Hair Goddess of New York... Or
If I don't get attention in my own update, then I'll get it elsewhere

View attachment 3241862
You should do this matrix style, where the only thing red is her clothes. NY doesn't have scenes like this mostly except in Little Italy. :) Some in the Village too, I suppose. If its little Italy you can have her eat a creme filled cannolli ^^

johnwickkx

May 17, 2021
Its prob not the best place to ask but i have been having an issue where everytime i load a genesis 8 basic female figure it loads with some morphs and the ej adora head morph, pls if you have any suggestion on how to fix this or where i could get help in this forum it will be much appreciated.

ihl86

Dec 8, 2019
Its prob not the best place to ask but i have been having an issue where everytime i load a genesis 8 basic female figure it loads with some morphs and the ej adora head morph, pls if you have any suggestion on how to fix this or where i could get help in this forum it will be much appreciated.
You can try checking out this forum, this thread first:

They are a very nice community, I used to post there a lot when I started with Daz.

• Red Heart
Reactions: johnwickkx
Aug 10, 2020
Ann or Ellie? I prefer Ellie's face but Ann has better body shape. Regarding lack of Ann renders in FOTM, no one has yet bothered to look into what assets were used for Ann's body and face shape, and I'm too lazy to do this (my next character asset research may be another Ann, the one from BB). I enjoy doing crossovers. Such as this variation on a render I already posted here. This is a rather old render, I have forgotten what Melinda was planning to do here...
( Apologies for going off at a tangent)

View attachment 1318590
i love that old picture also because melinda watches with the gode in hand

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes