Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
i thought someone would say something like that, but i have to take a risk, they are iconic, and they are original to the story and the developer, i thought someone might know them.
He could of used any panties from the G-3 to G-8 range then used shaders on them but he does seem to like certain creators stuff more than others.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
i thought someone would say something like that, but i have to take a risk, they are iconic, and they are original to the story and the developer, i thought someone might know them.
Well, the panties are definitely along with which contains that blue pattern. I done a quick render to test.

Sophia (G3F) - Blue Panties.jpg

zaid83

Dec 2, 2023
Maybe this one ?
thank you very much
Mr.
sducon Formerly 'ducon'

I have been looking for it for a long time, it is as you said.
Ruffle Lingerie for Genesis 3 Female(s)

Ruffle Lingerie Kissable Textures

blue 0.png

blue 1.png

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
I already had these :ROFLMAO: Crazy days
I know right! I know I have quite a bit from this game as we both dug deep in the assets, but I forget half of what I got now. I didn't keep track as well back then as I do now. Like I know I did the classroom for example, but do you think I could find it? I needed to load in an old scene. Might be time to go over some of these and organize better.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I know right! I know I have quite a bit from this game as we both dug deep in the assets, but I forget half of what I got now. I didn't keep track as well back then as I do now. Like I know I did the classroom for example, but do you think I could find it? I needed to load in an old scene. Might be time to go over some of these and organize better.
I changed the classroom so the blinds/windows open and attached the corridor to it.
My daz is all over the place and I really should reinstall the assets so I can organize them better.
I may start using the assets again but the fan art thread is being ruined by this AI/PS shite.

Last edited:
Reactions: elbasto

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Did anyone get any further with identifying the assets used for Aimee? I thought I had it when HM Bellah, but with the scene with Dylan groping her arse, since there's no asset for G9 for that yet, I'm pretty sure she's someone else.

Reactions: ihl86
4.60 star(s) 11 Votes