Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Hello, does anyone know, what the name of these blue panties? where can i find them?
View attachment 3323999
I did a bunch of searching for these for both Genesis 3 and Genesis 8 and I can't seem to find them, which is a little strange. I did find some similar patterns, but not exactly like this, which, to me, indicates perhaps the save creator is involved. I found that has a similar pattern in spots (the flower), but not being exact. Could be enough to get something similar. Or you could look for other products by "Pretty3D" and maybe find an exact match.

Reactions: zaid83

doccop63

Oct 16, 2022
1) Name of the panties - Your Mom's blue panties
2) Where can you find them - on the floor beside my bed

Sorry, couldn't resist...
I knew, when I first read the post, that there would be a few comedians out there that wouldn't resist a funny comment. Glad to see that y'all didn't let me down. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: jackdiddley

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Maybe this one ?
Yes! I think you nailed it. I just grabbed it and done a quick check and this is one of the bottoms that matches what she wears (this is the icon)...
RLK 02 Bottom.png

I done a quick search, but didn't see it. What is the yellow sundress asset Sophia wears to school with these panties? Always loved that dress.

Last edited:

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Yes! I think you nailed it. I just grabbed it and done a quick check and this is one of the bottoms that matches what she wears (this is the icon)...
View attachment 3326579

I done a quick search, but didn't see it. What is the yellow sundress asset Sophia wears to school with these panties? Always loved that dress.
This one

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
i thought someone would say something like that, but i have to take a risk, they are iconic, and they are original to the story and the developer, i thought someone might know them.
He could of used any panties from the G-3 to G-8 range then used shaders on them but he does seem to like certain creators stuff more than others.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
i thought someone would say something like that, but i have to take a risk, they are iconic, and they are original to the story and the developer, i thought someone might know them.
Well, the panties are definitely along with which contains that blue pattern. I done a quick render to test.

Sophia (G3F) - Blue Panties.jpg

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes