Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
View attachment 3318027 View attachment 3318028

Hi ho
so finished
I want to add a few little things to the two houses, but the next thing is to rework the surrounding area
and then create a city center where the school and other things exist and then a deserted suburb
There's still a lot of work to prepare
before I can even start creating the game and just take a picture in the right direction
and then all the animations - I shouldn't repeat everything all the time, which means I need, for example, 3 by looking that I can always put together anew and so on. Fortunately, you can then transfer them to all the figures*g
I would like to publish the whole area when it's finished, unfortunately there is too much original content that it would definitely cause trouble and I have no way of putting such a large file in the Cloaca Maxima, I would also like the internet to waste again*g
Nice work! You may want to chat with Old Dog , he's done A LOT of work recreating the various rooms in their home etc.

Reactions: zaid83

zaid83

Dec 2, 2023
guys can anyone tell me how to fix this issue of hongkyu's tshirt .it is genesis 3 clothing on genesis 8 model .
i tried autofit ,clothing converter still not able to fix . View attachment 3318408
hello, you must add smoothing modifire
watch this video part 22

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes