Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
A quick G8M version of Dylan I whipped up for Old Dog. This is not a conversion from the G3M model, but rather two G8M models I used for his G8M body and head and then I applied the G3M skin to the body and genitals which works just fine, as well as the hair. Looks pretty good I think, considering it's just something I quickly whipped up.

Dylan (G8M) Assets
Character 1 (body and head):
Character 2 (body and head):
Skin:
Hair:
Genitals: Genesis 8 Male Genitalia with Genesis 3 Genital skin from Mateo.

Scene Subset (requiring above assets): View attachment 3310519

View attachment 3310517
Cheers

• Red Heart
Reactions: Night Hacker

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Just an FYI, but I finally worked out how to get Measure Metrics to work on Dicktator, and I get a length of the standard setting at 14.1"

• Haha
Reactions: Night Hacker

Hagen74

Dec 22, 2021
Hi, just to clarify since the questions were asked
So I'm a total beginner, I've only really been working with DAZ 3d for about 5 months and I'm just starting to learn Adventure Game Studio because it can do everything I want it to do and it's free
there is no patron
I would say that I only know 30% of what DAZ can do
and I don't want to offend or destroy or annoy anyone
I've just dreamed of making my own game ever since I had my C64, which is the way I want it
and what my story tells
my English is really terrible and my German is terrible
I hope I've answered all your questions

david449

Jan 3, 2019
A quick G8M version of Dylan I whipped up for Old Dog. This is not a conversion from the G3M model, but rather two G8M models I used for his G8M body and head and then I applied the G3M skin to the body and genitals which works just fine, as well as the hair. Looks pretty good I think, considering it's just something I quickly whipped up.

Dylan (G8M) Assets
Character 1 (body and head):
Character 2 (body and head):
Skin:
Hair:
Genitals: Genesis 8 Male Genitalia with Genesis 3 Genital skin from Mateo.

Scene Subset (requiring above assets): View attachment 3310519

View attachment 3310517
Do you have Neil G8 asset?

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Do you have Neil G8 asset?
I haven't done him as a G8M no. I do have him as G3 (which is what most characters in this game were originally).

Edit: Neil is one of those Genesis 3 character that has a really unique look to him, and so is more difficult to recreate as a G8M. I tried just converting him and even that fails as his eyes don't look right. There's honestly NO reason to use Genesis 8 over Genesis 3 characters that I can see. I haven't heard a valid excuse to be honest. The only one I have heard so far is fitting G8 clothes to G3, but I was easily able to do that. And that's a lame excuse to be honest. There's no shortage of G3 clothes and there's no discernible quality difference that I can see.

Last edited:

Hagen74

Dec 22, 2021
Hi guys,
If I had Sam's house from the outside and the interior layout was finished, it wouldn't be so easy to create a sensible division of rooms that would fit into the small house where the apartment was previously built with Untraceable Expansion Magic
I also had to completely rebuild the tree house because I didn't get the original one, the worst part was the tree*g
Sams Haus 01.png

Sams Haus 02.png
Sams Haus EG.png
Sams Haus 1E.png
Tree Haus 00.png Tree Haus 01.png

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes