Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Hi, I rebuilt the complete house from the DAZ 3d house construction kits. It consists of hundreds of segments, which I can hide individually, which also applies to the rooms, which I also need as I walk through the house
Having to be able to hide walls and parts took a week of continuous work. There is now even a basement and a secret room. I'm now in the process of rebuilding Sam's house, then comes the school and the town.
Curious where you put the guest room that Nathalie changes in. As far as I'm aware, that's the only part of the middle floor we know about.

As for next door, I'm curious about what you're planning for Amber and Julia's rooms. I've had my own ideas, but have been hoping that L&P would show us at some point. For example if Dylan were to perv on Julia in her room, not in the bathroom.

Hagen74

Dec 22, 2021
I would be extremely happy if someone knew of a text to speech offline software that produces reasonable results
"Balabolka" results are very moderate

Hagen74

Dec 22, 2021
Since I can usually only use the basic furnishings anyway, but since I have to move some of the doors and windows completely, since the architecture in such a complete house is different than before, for example, I have to rebuild the bathroom completely, on the one hand, because I don't have the content on the other hand, because the building didn't allow for the previous bathroom to exist, but I'm trying to make everything recognizable

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I would be extremely happy if someone knew of a text to speech offline software that produces reasonable results
"Balabolka" results are very moderate
I've been looking for something similar as well. I'll keep an eye out, and let you know if I find anything decent.

Hagen74

Dec 22, 2021
There are some good online text to speech converters out there, but I'm not willing to pay for a specific, viewed character all the time
like I don't want to be in the cloaca maxima on all the time

kokpaper

Aug 5, 2020
Gentlemens, i can't get excess to any pictures on this site.
Maybe this happend because of my IP (Russia) ???
Tell me please, who knows.

Erastto65

Feb 9, 2023
Gentlemens, i can't get excess to any pictures on this site.
Maybe this happend because of my IP (Russia) ???
Tell me please, who knows.
Try opening the images in a new tab. Any anonymizer will solve the problem with IP access. The images on the site can really load slowly.

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes