Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

ihl86

Dec 8, 2019

Okay, to let the cat out of the bag. I am currently working very hard on an improved version of Sophia which is really incredibly exhausting and tricky, making her still look similar to her current version. With countless of tests back and forth. The first version is 95% finished. The other is about 60-70% complete. Her textures have often caused me problems with various things and they are simply in need of improvement, especially as this is an old Genesis 3 model texture. It will look way more realistic and natural. Practically, everything will be completely reworked. As soon as these two versions are finished, I will post the result and you can decide which one you like better.

As you understand this is a very important step, it can't be rushed and has to be right down to the last detail to avoid changes later on. I would therefore ask you to give me a little more time. As soon as the new Sophia is ready, I will start working on the next update.

I will try to show you the result of the efforts around Wednesday/Thursday.
I don't know if you guys saw this from the main thread.
I thought he had already improved the texture but I guess those were just minor tweaks and most was done in photoshop. I saw the guys in the main thread are going crazy and calling him a milker again and complaining but I think that's a good thing. I think most of us here that converted Sophia to a newer generation have tried to adapt the texture as well. I can't wait to see the results and see if she still looks enough as herself.

Reactions: Parkernfc

gunzen

Oct 23, 2017
A wife and mother short story sophia and Dylan part 3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
well, too abrupt. guess sophia really wants to get fucked. but, to make things more realistic, she'll have to teach dylan about the wants of women while having sex. i mean, the whole premise of your story is practical sex education, so do it right.

finally, pretty sure a young teenager can get it up again quickly, after his first orgasm in sophia's puss, so return the favor to sophia by getting him to continue till sophia has her orgasm.

Hagen74

Dec 22, 2021
Hi, I rebuilt the complete house from the DAZ 3d house construction kits. It consists of hundreds of segments, which I can hide individually, which also applies to the rooms, which I also need as I walk through the house
Having to be able to hide walls and parts took a week of continuous work. There is now even a basement and a secret room. I'm now in the process of rebuilding Sam's house, then comes the school and the town.

Hagen74

Dec 22, 2021
The worst thing was the balcony, because I had to build it from hundreds of columns so that it would finally fit the house and the models technically

Ryan AI 69

Jun 19, 2022
well, too abrupt. guess sophia really wants to get fucked. but, to make things more realistic, she'll have to teach dylan about the wants of women while having sex. i mean, the whole premise of your story is practical sex education, so do it right.

finally, pretty sure a young teenager can get it up again quickly, after his first orgasm in sophia's puss, so return the favor to sophia by getting him to continue till sophia has her orgasm.
Why not you change something and send me

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes