Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Hagen74

Dec 22, 2021
Hi guys,
If I had Sam's house from the outside and the interior layout was finished, it wouldn't be so easy to create a sensible division of rooms that would fit into the small house where the apartment was previously built with Untraceable Expansion Magic
I also had to completely rebuild the tree house because I didn't get the original one, the worst part was the tree*g
Sams Haus 01.png

Sams Haus 02.png
Sams Haus EG.png
Sams Haus 1E.png
Tree Haus 00.png Tree Haus 01.png

Captain Bipto

Mar 19, 2019
Hi guys,
If I had Sam's house from the outside and the interior layout was finished, it wouldn't be so easy to create a sensible division of rooms that would fit into the small house where the apartment was previously built with Untraceable Expansion Magic
I also had to completely rebuild the tree house because I didn't get the original one, the worst part was the tree*g
View attachment 3313740

View attachment 3313742
View attachment 3313743
View attachment 3313746
View attachment 3313747 View attachment 3313748
I never noticed they lived in a mixed income neighborhood. Main characters live in a mini mansion with a built in pool and they live next door to a farm house with a tree house for a college kid :ROFLMAO:

Where's the HOA to make them clean up their yard or kick them out? why doesn't Dylan's dad and the rest of the rich neighbors buy that house and tear it down :ROFLMAO:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I never noticed they lived in a mixed income neighborhood. Main characters live in a mini mansion with a built in pool and they live next door to a farm house with a tree house for a college kid :ROFLMAO:

Where's the HOA to make them clean up their yard or kick them out? why doesn't Dylan's dad and the rest of the rich neighbors buy that house and tear it down :ROFLMAO:
What's an HOA?

I'm more likely to believe that the company Liam works for just bought a conveniently cheap, large block, and gentrification hasn't had a chance to take hold yet.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
On a more practical note, it's more likely that the block that L&P chose to represent the neighbourhood was the best available at the time. We are talking about 7 or so years ago.

Reactions: AlfredBundy4

sergejgarba

Jun 3, 2020
ТЕКСТ ВИЖУ А ФОТО НЕ В НОВОЙ ВКЛАДКЕ НИ КАК ЕСЛИ ЗАБЛОКИРОВАЛИ ТАК И СКАЖИТЕ БОЛЬШЕ И ЗАХОДИТЬ НЕ БУДУ
I SEE THE TEXT AND THE PHOTO IS NOT IN A NEW TAB NO WAY IF IT’S BLOCKED SO SAY MORE AND I WILL NOT ENTER

doccop63

Oct 16, 2022

That's a Very good point that I missed because of the drama. How Is it possible to have a mansion there when the rest of the neighborhood is practically trash? :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: Captain Bipto

Hagen74

Dec 22, 2021
Sams Haus EG Eingerichtet.png Sams Haus v.Sophias Zimmer.png

Hi ho
so finished
I want to add a few little things to the two houses, but the next thing is to rework the surrounding area
and then create a city center where the school and other things exist and then a deserted suburb
There's still a lot of work to prepare
before I can even start creating the game and just take a picture in the right direction
and then all the animations - I shouldn't repeat everything all the time, which means I need, for example, 3 by looking that I can always put together anew and so on. Fortunately, you can then transfer them to all the figures*g
I would like to publish the whole area when it's finished, unfortunately there is too much original content that it would definitely cause trouble and I have no way of putting such a large file in the Cloaca Maxima, I would also like the internet to waste again*g

Xyz30032004

Jun 29, 2021
guys can anyone tell me how to fix this issue of hongkyu's tshirt .it is genesis 3 clothing on genesis 8 model .
i tried autofit ,clothing converter still not able to fix . Screenshot (18).png

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes