Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

hjmfyumdf45

Mar 17, 2023
Unfortunately, the main topic is too toxic. I'm tired of reading there crying, accusations and delusional assumptions. People are so inattentive to what L&P tells them, but at the same time, they consider themselves entitled to demand from him that he does what they say, without even noticing that many proposals simply contradict each other. Not to mention how much dirt and accusations.

L&P is working hard on their project and doing what they think is necessary. In my opinion, we, ordinary AWAM fans and pirates, can accept this fact and become members of the forum or not accept his approach to making a game. But in this case, it is necessary not to pour dirt on the developer, but to go where you like.

But agree, there are a lot of stupid games! Have you written to many people that you don't like? For example, I have never written to anyone, I don't understand why to do this and why do these people do it on the main AWAM forum?
And they do it day in and day out! It's kind of crazy.

Therefore, I will occasionally leave my posts here. For now, the moderators will allow me to do this.

Here's a look:
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-wife-and-mother-v0-150-lust-passion.5944/post-7702060
Can a normal person write this?
Yes, brother, I didn’t even read further, they’re dousing you with a hose. Forget about them, just show yourself and do what you can. Do you know what the beauty of art is not in the fact that you create a copy, but in the fact that you put your soul and photography into it. anyone can copy

Nettuno8090

Dec 27, 2019
It is very beautiful, and above all well made, you can see that you spent a lot of dollars to make it. But she's not Sophia Parker. Sophya's archetype is Adora. Adora's face has a different cheekbone, a different distance between the eyes and above all her nose is completely different. I repeat, the rendering is very well done, but it is not Sophya from AWAM.

naughtynafz

Creating "Aiden's Revenge"
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
4.60 star(s) 11 Votes