Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

gnole13

May 29, 2020
My biggest problem with AI: feet and hands.
As a foot fetish, it is like a disaster.
And even it is not on a fetish level, however, still, it is one of the first places that I look at a woman, their hands. And, ohhh boy, AI and hands, especially fingers and nails.

Reactions: Penfold Mole

zaid83

Dec 2, 2023
look at this nice sofa from the game (Halfway House EP10 pc) I do not know which site it is from, i do not think that it is from daz3d, there is a marketplace on unrealengine.com but i am not sure if its asset work with daz3d
there is this website
if someone know which site this sofa is from?

screenshot0002.png

drapak12

Jul 7, 2018
[/QUOTE]
Great! now can you create actual sex scenes (around the game concept or not)?
I'd like to see six fingers handjob.
My biggest problem with AI: feet and hands.
As a foot fetish, it is like a disaster.
And even it is not on a fetish level, however, still, it is one of the first places that I look at a woman, their hands. And, ohhh boy, AI and hands, especially fingers and nails.
There is a few AI images with genital area. You should check How AI treat real first places that we look :D

Yacoob83

Sep 26, 2023
I think I didn't realize how much hard work goes into making these AVNs I've been playing until I started trying out Daz3d myself, posing by itself is a time consuming task.
This is one of the first few tries I did with AWAM characters. I used the base models for them, I think I remember Sophia's breasts were bigger.

test scene.png

doccop63

Oct 16, 2022
I think I didn't realize how much hard work goes into making these AVNs I've been playing until I started trying out Daz3d myself, posing by itself is a time consuming task.
This is one of the first few tries I did with AWAM characters. I used the base models for them, I think I remember Sophia's breasts were bigger.

View attachment 3360243
:ROFLMAO: This is what I've said in several threads in this forum. Many whiners are super critical because they've never tried to do it. The devs' and modders' responses are usually more lenient and understanding because they Know the amount of effort it takes just to do something as simple as what you have here. "You don't know a man's journey until you walk a mile in his shoes." But I'll go one further, "Those that can, Do. Those that Can't, just Bitch about it."

Reactions: USER2019

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
:ROFLMAO: This is what I've said in several threads in this forum. Many whiners are super critical because they've never tried to do it. The devs' and modders' responses are usually more lenient and understanding because they Know the amount of effort it takes just to do something as simple as what you have here. "You don't know a man's journey until you walk a mile in his shoes." But I'll go one further, "Those that can, Do. Those that Can't, just Bitch about it."
I guess it is situationally dependent. When you take time and compare one dev vice another and another and another... . You then look at some parameters to compare. If devs 1, 2, and 3 are producing between x renders and y renders per production period while dev 4 is at less than say a tenth of their rate you wonder why. Then when you notice that devs 1, 2, and 3 answer questions and engage with their audience honestly. May not be what you want to hear but honest. While dev 4 is attitude and lies every time he communicates then there becomes a different expectation. I'll let you decide who Liar and Procrastinator represents?

Last edited:
Reactions: AlfredBundy4
4.60 star(s) 11 Votes