Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

gnole13

May 29, 2020
My biggest problem with AI: feet and hands.
As a foot fetish, it is like a disaster.
And even it is not on a fetish level, however, still, it is one of the first places that I look at a woman, their hands. And, ohhh boy, AI and hands, especially fingers and nails.

Reactions: Penfold Mole

zaid83

Dec 2, 2023
look at this nice sofa from the game (Halfway House EP10 pc) I do not know which site it is from, i do not think that it is from daz3d, there is a marketplace on unrealengine.com but i am not sure if its asset work with daz3d
there is this website
if someone know which site this sofa is from?

screenshot0002.png

drapak12

Jul 7, 2018
[/QUOTE]
Great! now can you create actual sex scenes (around the game concept or not)?
I'd like to see six fingers handjob.
My biggest problem with AI: feet and hands.
As a foot fetish, it is like a disaster.
And even it is not on a fetish level, however, still, it is one of the first places that I look at a woman, their hands. And, ohhh boy, AI and hands, especially fingers and nails.
There is a few AI images with genital area. You should check How AI treat real first places that we look :D

Yacoob83

Sep 26, 2023
I think I didn't realize how much hard work goes into making these AVNs I've been playing until I started trying out Daz3d myself, posing by itself is a time consuming task.
This is one of the first few tries I did with AWAM characters. I used the base models for them, I think I remember Sophia's breasts were bigger.

test scene.png

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes