Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

drapak12

Jul 7, 2018
I get what you're saying but I'm not speaking on the frequency of the renders as much as it's the Quality. By now, I've learned that you have a few greedy, shit show devs who, not only milk their Patrons, but also put out crap for renders, then cry or ban people for being pissed off at their narcicisstic behavior. I rely on the ratings and reviews to get a picture of who I want to invest time and possible money to.
Conformity over narcism ;) (just kidding sory)
English is poor language - I'do not like means not my style and it is ugly. In latin and slavian languges is easier.
Anyway IMO most of reders are draft. Some of them should not be published unless author expect criticism/tip/opinion. Daz is not a good software. It is VERY EASY and gives a lot of possibilities for newbies but Daz animations are crappy (it is still my fav soft and I use it to create animations, but I know they never be good). I wanted to create thread "show us your Daz misstakes" but I was affraid that people can be offensive and use each other renders to argue.
To avoid OT - I hate renders where woman lay back and her bresst sagging down left or right and sometimes up. It takes few days and several failed morphs to obtain effect of breasts "floating" sides. It is far from perfect but looks better then nothing. Flat1.jpg Flat2.jpg
Feel free to comment her appearance :) I did not wanted to make her most beautiful wife of the Daz universe. It was just a morph testing.

doccop63

Oct 16, 2022
Conformity over narcism ;) (just kidding sory)
English is poor language - I'do not like means not my style and it is ugly. In latin and slavian languges is easier.
Anyway IMO most of reders are draft. Some of them should not be published unless author expect criticism/tip/opinion. Daz is not a good software. It is VERY EASY and gives a lot of possibilities for newbies but Daz animations are crappy (it is still my fav soft and I use it to create animations, but I know they never be good). I wanted to create thread "show us your Daz misstakes" but I was affraid that people can be offensive and use each other renders to argue.
To avoid OT - I hate renders where woman lay back and her bresst sagging down left or right and sometimes up. It takes few days and several failed morphs to obtain effect of breasts "floating" sides. It is far from perfect but looks better then nothing. View attachment 3361567 View attachment 3361568
Feel free to comment her appearance :) I did not wanted to make her most beautiful wife of the Daz universe. It was just a morph testing.
The first one is spot on for breasts flattened by gravity. Well done sir (y) :love:

sducon

Jul 23, 2017
look at this nice sofa from the game (Halfway House EP10 pc) I do not know which site it is from, i do not think that it is from daz3d, there is a marketplace on unrealengine.com but i am not sure if its asset work with daz3d
there is this website
if someone know which site this sofa is from?

View attachment 3358373
100% DAZ

By the way I find the search function from quite helpful to identify assets.

Reactions: zaid83

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
what are render setting for this ?
also does anyone know l&p uses ai for renders or it is 100% daz?
bcz the lighting work is great
I don't believe AI was around back in 2017 when L&P first started creating the game. Certainly incapable of creating the renders used in the game.

So it will be mostly DAZ, with some postwork done in Photoshop.

I am still yet to see an AI generated image that could fit into the game as an event.

naughtynafz

Creating "Aiden's Revenge"
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
I don't believe AI was around back in 2017 when L&P first started creating the game. Certainly incapable of creating the renders used in the game.

I am still yet to see an AI generated image that could fit into the game as an event.
AI still not powerful enough to create scenes... its more like capable of creating portrait or change the render to realistic.. so that means more work not less

AlfredBundy4

Feb 12, 2021
I think I didn't realize how much hard work goes into making these AVNs I've been playing until I started trying out Daz3d myself, posing by itself is a time consuming task.
This is one of the first few tries I did with AWAM characters. I used the base models for them, I think I remember Sophia's breasts were bigger.

View attachment 3360243
Nice render.

Nobody in their right mind thinks you can knock out an update in a week. Nobody with sanity has ever said that but there is both a learning curve and a state between a normal cycle and milking. I'll leave that argument for the main thread as I've shared my views on it enough and this isn't the place.

But it's a slow, slow grind until you get used to it. I know people that can pose a model very realistically in a very short time after their 100th hour using DAZ. The same pose would take them hours at first so a def in their...7th year of using DAZ has no issue with time beyond it being admittedly tedious work.m, as is all work.

athreusclouds

Oct 8, 2023

I'm sure i saw a screenshot of LP's comment somewhere in the main thread in which he mentioned that in addition to Photoshop he also uses AI to post-process (edit) his renders. I paid attention to this and remembered it because i do the same thing to remove noise, smooth out, resize and etc.

I couldn't find that message right now, but it's true.

Of course he didn't use it in 2017-2020 for example.
However, i think ver. 0.185, 0.190, 0.195, were definitely been processed including with the help of AI. To some extent.

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
I get what you're saying but I'm not speaking on the frequency of the renders as much as it's the Quality. By now, I've learned that you have a few greedy, shit show devs who, not only milk their Patrons, but also put out crap for renders, then cry or ban people for being pissed off at their narcicisstic behavior. I rely on the ratings and reviews to get a picture of who I want to invest time and possible money to.
Reasonable. Unfortunately there are some devs like that. There are also devs, I won't mention Liar and Procrastinator - Ooops, who have worked overtime at fabrication of excuses, created great art, and have steadily ruined their own story. I followed Jessica O'Neill for a bit and then it collapsed. Now it is a parody. Some other devs got nasty and quit, others did not get the support they wanted and quit. It is what is. For this VN however we are watching self sabotage at a new level. And always an excuse. The excuse usually makes no sense now, but he always has one. It is unfortunate given where the story started and where it has gone.:(

Reactions: AlfredBundy4
4.60 star(s) 11 Votes