Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I'm thinking of trying to recreate the photo of Dylan and Ellie that is on Sophia's vanity, but having trouble identifying Dylan's shirt (and face for that matter)

Here's the image I've been using for reference:
AWAM Vanity Photo.jpg

I haven't started on Ellie's outfit yet, but it's probably easier than Dylan's to identify.

Reactions: Bane71 and zaid83

drapak12

Jul 7, 2018
Hi, I've been asked several times to publish more things
But because I'm currently completely restructuring my DAZ database and have to put my new PC together first
I don't get around to creating any more things so I'll just publish a few test videos, I know they're bad
What I'm guilty of is that I've only been working with DAZ for 2 months at the time and was using trial and error to get to know DAZ, just as I used a 3D program for the first time and previously only used Paint
So please don't attack me right away
They are great! I think first time I see on this forum that someone use so many Daz tools and features in simultaneously.
Of course my obsession neurosis found here long list of errors but it is my problem. I really love it. I guess that after next 2 months you correct most errors.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Spent all that time going through assets trying to find Dylan's shirt, then when it came to the render, he was obscured by Sophia anyway. Still looking, but satisfied for the moment. I don't think I've got Ellie's top quite right yet

AWAM - Vanity Picture 3.png

EDIT:
Changed the angle and added DoF, and you can barely see the details of the photo anyway, so what I'm using is up on my assets page.

AWAM - Vanity Picture 4.png

Last edited:

Kthulu_SFM

May 4, 2017
Hey!

So, I found a short I had done some time ago and haven't released haha At least I hope not... its getting harder to track those things haha

Its meant to be an alternate event after the bath tub with Sam, what would happen if Liam DID not come home? :devilish:

Its been 6 months since I did this, so go easy on me on the quality please haha

EDIT: I forgot to tell that I did this one with the help and ideas of SophiawantsSam :giggle: :D

Hope you like it! :giggle:

P.S Since its directly after an event in the game, if someone wants to made a mod out of it, please do! :giggle:

Characters: Sophia and Sam

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

awamman

Sep 16, 2023
Hey!

So, I found a short I had done some time ago and haven't released haha At least I hope not... its getting harder to track those things haha

Its meant to be an alternate event after the bath tub with Sam, what would happen if Liam DID not come home? :devilish:

P.S Since its directly after an event in the game, if someone wants to made a mod out of it, please do! :giggle:

That's great! such a cool concept to do scenes that we are not getting in the game (and want to see), can you do the old folks sexy nurse scene? Mainly also that it may not be in the original game. Sophia need to try on the lingerie and "service" those guys:)

jackdiddley

Dec 5, 2021
Hey!

"I will talk to him tomorrow". You nailed it. That tactic seems to be working so far. :D Great work!

• Love
Reactions: Kthulu_SFM
Oct 1, 2020
Hey!

Hey bro u didn't mentioned my name...:cautious:

• Wow
Reactions: Kthulu_SFM

AlfredBundy4

Feb 12, 2021
Hey!

Awesome work and exactly the kind of thing I was talking about in a reply I posted to you in here a couple weeks back.

You could please a lot of people just by making alternative takes of events from AWAM.
What could have happened but didn't in the actual story? Well, here ya go.

Awesome and I hope you make more. Sam alone gives a bunch of these scenarios (bedroom, pool, etc). Sam's dad after the football game, the Aiden stuff, the sauna...everything really. The world is your sandbox when you have a story that's so long but so little happens.

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes