Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

doccop63

Oct 16, 2022
Hey!

So, I found a short I had done some time ago and haven't released haha At least I hope not... its getting harder to track those things haha

Its meant to be an alternate event after the bath tub with Sam, what would happen if Liam DID not come home? :devilish:

Its been 6 months since I did this, so go easy on me on the quality please haha

EDIT: I forgot to tell that I did this one with the help and ideas of SophiawantsSam :giggle: :D

Hope you like it! :giggle:

P.S Since its directly after an event in the game, if someone wants to made a mod out of it, please do! :giggle:

Characters: Sophia and Sam

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That was a Great short! It's proof to me that, once again, you are among the Pantheons of VNs and 3D comics! :love: :love:

Dexterward

May 9, 2023
Hey!

So, I found a short I had done some time ago and haven't released haha At least I hope not... its getting harder to track those things haha

Its meant to be an alternate event after the bath tub with Sam, what would happen if Liam DID not come home? :devilish:

EDIT: I forgot to tell that I did this one with the help and ideas of SophiawantsSam :giggle: :D

P.S Since its directly after an event in the game, if someone wants to made a mod out of it, please do! :giggle:

Nice surprise... I hope you will offer us other versions of this game... I like the fact that we can easily integrate it into the original story thread... I hope to see more /
star_border

david449

Jan 3, 2019
Hey!

This is what everyone need. Kthulu really nailed this continuation story perfectly. Thank you for your outstanding works my friend. Can't wait for your next great projects, perhaps continuation of Bennet and Sophia which probably has the least update so far.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Hey!

Considering the dev promise Sophia/Sam sex scene will be one of the last,we probably have less than 10% chance to see such scene in the game.And I am very generous with 10%.

Reactions: Kthulu_SFM

Bbkkss11

Oct 14, 2023
Hey!

You are just awesomeo_O, i hope you will continue the sam/sophia stories in future

zaid83

Dec 2, 2023
100% DAZ

By the way I find the search function from quite helpful to identify assets.
Thanks man the color of the couch is very nice, and i know the website posercontent.com very useful in browsing 18+ asset

zaid83

Dec 2, 2023
AWAM The best AVN game I ever seen, are there any good games like AWAM, I know Fashion Business, The Awakening, Culture Shock, but there are no games like AWAM. MILFS are HOT.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I'm not trying to say something bad... but maybe a warmer light/lighting in your renders in general would be more suitable?
Perhaps. Never experimented with temperature before. Intriguingly, Photoshop is suggesting going slightly cooler.

Once I get the environment complete, I'll see how that turns out. Close-ups may also change how I do my lighting.

Dexterward

May 9, 2023
A new mini-series
Was not feeling very inspired for the text, so prefered not to add some :rolleyes:

View attachment 3372697

Another great version of AWAM... It seems to have a lot of potential in the versions proposed in this "Fan Made". Beautiful work... The renderings are superb...

Eagle1

Dec 4, 2023
Hey!

AWESOME!!!

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes