Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Arr0gant

Feb 27, 2022
How can the fans somehow produce faster (and maybe better?) content in a few days or weeks than the actual dev of the game who has all the tools in his disposal?

And i feel like this game is like 99% complete by now (story, renders,almost everything) but the dev keeps milking the cow with short chapters.

Reactions: AlfredBundy4

bayrischman

Feb 27, 2021
hmm. imagine the amount of weight that will add to the strain on her skeletal frame; specifically her spine. i imagine that if that woman were real, and was a very sensible person, she'd most likely have breast reduction surgery.
these plastic tits are ridiculous

Reactions: R O M E R I O

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Looks like it's your mum
Dude- you are either changing what you are doing or have completely forgotten what Sophia looks like. Not up to your previous work standards. If you cant take the simple question then go do squat thrusts on a fire hydrant to clear your mind.

And just a note: if that was supposed to be my Mum then she looks great for a 99 year old.

Reactions: kalifrey20

Toxictitan

Apr 12, 2021
Dude- you are either changing what you are doing or have completely forgotten what Sophia looks like. Not up to your previous work standards. If you cant take the simple question then go do squat thrusts on a fire hydrant to clear your mind.

And just a note: if that was supposed to be my Mum then she looks great for a 99 year old.
if you want to give feedback you should specifically say what is the problem instead of making stupid comments like "who is this?". post caption specifically mentioned the the character which is posted.
Note: sorry to bring your mum in it i was having a bad day.

Last edited:

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
if you want to give feedback you should specifically say what is the problem instead of making stupid comments like "who is this?". post caption specifically mentioned the the character which is posted.
Note: sorry to bring your mum in it i was having a bad day.
The comment was clear. Who is this? You stated it was Sophia yet it looks nothing like Sophia. I don't need to be any more specific. Would you rather I spent a wall of text outlining why her face , hair, eyes, and body had no resemblance, with a ton of specifics, why they did not look like Sophia or just state the obvious. One simple question and you go bonkers. I am not sure what your effort was based on. You have done much clearer versions in the past. Was this an AI attempt? I don't know but you do. Get back to what you did well and figure out why that attempt was a fail. Then improve from there and do what you did before which was steady improvement. I am done with this. As another poster likes to say 'you do you'.

zaid83

Dec 2, 2023
How can the fans somehow produce faster (and maybe better?) content in a few days or weeks than the actual dev of the game who has all the tools in his disposal?

And i feel like this game is like 99% complete by now (story, renders,almost everything) but the dev keeps milking the cow with short chapters.
for me the most thing that takes time is choosing the assets, what clothing what poses, what camera set, i think for the developer the story should be connected so this take little time too, but let me say it's the best game i ever saw, and each 4 month i wait for the update, it is worth it, so we can enjoy the f95zone until we get the update, i hope his story will continue as long as it could be, i hope not just 30 days, 30 days is very short time, the characters are all interesting and i can think of lots of Scenarios for each.

Reactions: ollakua

Bilal butt

May 25, 2020
Hey!

Wanted to test the Deshawn asset(Thanks WhiteWolf619 :D) and play a little with water... hope you enjoy it!

Characters: Sophia and Deshawn

"After sauna shower..."

View attachment 2345161
Hey!

Did a short with Aiden, hope you enjoy it!

Sorry if its a bit of a really short one, it was what I could muster :D

Characters: Sophia and Aiden.

"Cafe encounter..."

View attachment 2351181
View attachment 2351183
View attachment 2351184
View attachment 2351185

No GUI:
View attachment 2351190 View attachment 2351192 View attachment 2351193 View attachment 2351194
you

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes