Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

doccop63

Oct 16, 2022
yeah but nothing beats L&P's version; which you and a few other fan artists faithfully stick to. although, there are several well made AI versions of Sophia that actually look like L&P's sophia. more power to them. they really put in the effort to polish the results they got from AI.
Although they look nice, the lack of shadowing makes them look like something more from comic books than from the original or those created by legends who picked up the stories.

Reactions: hzjujk

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Although they look nice, the lack of shadowing makes them look like something more from comic books than from the original or those created by legends who picked up the stories.
One thing I've noticed is the lack of ability of AI to do the environments. I'm not sure I've seen an AI pic of Sophia in the mansion. Or in her bedroom.

doccop63

Oct 16, 2022
One thing I've noticed is the lack of ability of AI to do the environments. I'm not sure I've seen an AI pic of Sophia in the mansion. Or in her bedroom.
I wouldn't be so sure of that. I have a collection of AI rendered females on my Pinterest account. Some of the backgrounds can fool you if you don't know how to ID them. I did amateur photography when I was in the military, and believe me, some of the renders will fool you if you don't look closely.

Reactions: AlfredBundy4

naughtynafz

Creating "Aiden's Revenge"
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
AI mainly lacks the ability to create interactions. it can not create a scene where some other person involved. it currently only generates portraits. hopefully in near future

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes