Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
What happened to her hands?
Typical AI shit.
I've started to put AI shitposters to ignore, since there seems to be a ton of newbies around trying to harvest likes by posting this kind of :poop:.
But after seeing a few AI generated images, you've seen all of them. Everything new is a repeat of the already seen, seemingly great looking images that appeal those of the modern ADHD crowd, unable to focus and pay attention to details. Because the second you do that, you'll see how bad and alike all these magazine cover art style images really are.

Last edited:

Xyz30032004

Jun 29, 2021
Seeing some of you making videos made me want to give it a try.
Here's the result.

Note: I have the impression that the video is of better quality when downloaded rather than when using the google embedded player.

Thanks to people who shared their work on Sam's Bedroom (T-oxygen, WhiteWolf619, Old Dog, and certainly others I missed).

View attachment 3525423

I used an animation pose for the bodies, and made only minor adjusments (hands, heads, expression, hair, accessories, duvet).
By the way, there are some bad artifacts on the duvet animation (Sam collision + bed angle + ). If you know how to fix it, feel free to share.

DAZ is not really "user friendly" for animation, and I personnally encoutered many bugs. Cheers to people mastering animation process.

To people who may start animation, below 2 tools which helped me.
There may be better solutions, I am by no means an expert at all (this was my 1st video).
  1. helped me a lot to fix Sam's "shaking" hand ( 's how it was before using the script).
    I used mcjKeepOrient to force hand orientation, and mcjHoldOn (or mcjAutoLimb, don't remember :rolleyes:) to force hand position.
  2. I rendered the video @ 24 FPS, then used to double the frame rate (this uses AI).
damn bro awsm work i was really waiting for someone to make good animations . what are u specs?

Reactions: yura48
4.60 star(s) 11 Votes